Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NCAD first year summer project...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Inso Maniac

DigiGal wrote: »
    A friend in NCAD told me all the first years do it lol.

Yeah! Goody Bags

ahh you know ppl in ncad!! lucky!!>< wait what if its a prank they do on all the newbies?? waaaahhh.....><....heh heh..i jokes i jokes..¬_¬ ^^

ooher i wonder what they have in the goody bags??@_@

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

ahh you know ppl in ncad!! lucky!!>< wait what if its a prank they do on all the newbies?? waaaahhh.....><....heh heh..i jokes i jokes..¬_¬ ^^

ooher i wonder what they have in the goody bags??@_@
    Ah only from work...she is much to old and cool to hang with me lol.

I know...money to pay off our field trip
    Or a note saying HAHA You don't really have to read those giant books, maybe that is the prank

Ah only from work...she is much to old and cool to hang with me lol.

I know...money to pay off our field trip
    Or a note saying HAHA You don't really have to read those giant books, maybe that is the prank

or maybe a pop quiz to see who DID read those books..TT__TT alas i would ultimately fail..¬_¬

uwaaaah feild trip!!!! what dyou choose?? im going for st petersburge!!!!!!! *dances*^^

or maybe a pop quiz to see who DID read those books..TT__TT alas i would ultimately fail..¬_¬

uwaaaah feild trip!!!! what dyou choose?? im going for st petersburge!!!!!!! *dances*^^
    AS would I...

OMG me too...hooraaayy:D

AS would I...

OMG me too...hooraaayy:D

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! i hope many choose it......i really wanna go...its like RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XDDDDDD anyhoo im heading to bed...ive to drive up to dublin from clare 2mo...@____@.........nightio!!!^^

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! i hope many choose it......i really wanna go...its like RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XDDDDDD anyhoo im heading to bed...ive to drive up to dublin from clare 2mo...@____@.........nightio!!!^^
    Nigth Night

Advertisement