Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Able to read this? You are amazing!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

PO kepe yuor dog no a laesh ffs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I was hoping it would not be this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Wow...somebody watched Brainiac 4 years ago.

Well done, I guess...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Good to see my intelligence is still intact, I can still read this after the first twenty times of seeing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

OP -og nad cufk seyufolr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

OMG that is sooooo old. I was really expecting something better then that.
    I mean, seriously, i heard about that was 6 or 7 years ago. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭positron

reopst of a reopst of a reopst! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭palaver

When English is not your first language and you still can read it, then and only then you can claim to be a genius :D :P

But it's an old chestnut. Some psychological test from ages ago where bored scientists proved that the human brain is indeed, ehm, amazing.

No excuse though for txt spk. Because the capacities of the brain used for deciphering bad spelling could and should be used for more usefull things. Like thinking about WHAT you write or read or such like?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

karlog wrote: »
    If you are rdiaeng tihs and can udnrnsetad what i am tpnyig you are aaminzg. sreoilusy trhee is no lmiit on waht your mind can aeivhce, your iq must be thruogh the roof.

hweevor if you do autcally bliveee taht you are aaimzng and bceause the fact that you can read this mkeas you soawmeht a gueins then you are in fcat an iidot.

in fcat eeovryne is albe to raed tihs witohut dififuctly:p

I haven't got a clue what you just said so I'm gonna perma ban you just to be on the safe side.

I haven't got a clue what you just said so I'm gonna perma ban you just to be on the safe side.

You are joking? Or are you serious?
    You ban someone only beause you don't understand his/her post? Just to be on the safe side? Do you know what that says about you? And about boards?
    Sad, really.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

palaver wrote: »
    You are joking? Or are you serious?
    You ban someone only beause you don't understand his/her post? Just to be on the safe side? Do you know what that says about you? And about boards?
    Sad, really.

Don't worry, I'm joking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭sub-x

Well I was brilliant before I read this thread,so all the OP did was validate my brilliance,so thanks for that ;)

"I'm great,in fact I'm so great I think I should get both the parachutes"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I want someone to delve back into the boards history, and find the first man, woman or child to post this, and ban them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Don't worry, I'm joking.
    Phew, for a moment there I thought you were the Goddess of no Mercy.

Don't worry, I'm joking.

Phew... and double phew ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,545 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

karlog wrote: »
    If you are rdiaeng tihs and can udnrnsetad what i am tpnyig you are aaminzg. sreoilusy trhee is no lmiit on waht your mind can aeivhce, your iq must be thruogh the roof.

hweevor if you do autcally bliveee taht you are aaimzng and bceause the fact that you can read this mkeas you soawmeht a gueins then you are in fcat an iidot.

in fcat eeovryne is albe to raed tihs witohut dififuctly:p

words, words,......my kingdom for an eraser.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭BaileysComet

Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!!

:D Love that one. Also, procrastinators of the world, unite! Eh, tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭ElBarco

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Heh, my english teacher had a full newspaper article like that printed on the door of the classroom. Apparently the way we speed-read things is by seeing the first and last letter and one or two inbetween, after that, it just assumes what the word is - hence how from a quick glance you can easily misread things :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭chop86

DarkJager wrote: »
    Yaeh I wnoder if you cuold raed tihs wehn you are rellay sotned?

Yes......yes you can!

Advertisement