Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SILVER TASSIE COMPETITION

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭clivebaby

I wont be there mate.Fair play to the lads running the comp.Im sure it will be a great day.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

just a reminder,this is on tomorrow for anybody interested.hopefully there'll be a good turn-out for it.we hope to get it started by 2ish.
    best of luck to everyone who plays tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭bettyswollox

DFD wrote: »
    just a reminder,this is on tomorrow for anybody interested.hopefully there'll be a good turn-out for it.we hope to get it started by 2ish.
    best of luck to everyone who plays tomorrow.
    how ya john. hope to get down 2morrow,ive seen the set up down there and i must say its exceptional. think it will be a great success and i wish you all the very best.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

how ya john. hope to get down 2morrow,ive seen the set up down there and i must say its exceptional. think it will be a great success and i wish you all the very best.
    well i'll definately be there as i've a promise to uphold?;);)

wayne76 wrote: »
    well i'll definately be there as i've a promise to uphold?;);)
    i will see u down there so matey:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Just back from the Tassie, brilliant set up!:D Bettyswollox beat me 4-1, I was shocking today but fair play to Andy, he beat me fair and square! Thanks for setting up a great tournament DFD and S.T.D, some great players down there, great day!:D

Brilliant game in the first round Double Top v S.T.D Ste, class match! D.T's doubles let him down and Ste took advantage winning 4-2! Fair play to The Barrel but D.T will have his day! A classic match!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭kellier180

Ah yeh fair play 2 the lads for organising the tournament was a great laugh. Lost 4-1 but played the best match of me life so cant really complain. Any1 know who won each board

kellier180 wrote: »
    Ah yeh fair play 2 the lads for organising the tournament was a great laugh. Lost 4-1 but played the best match of me life so cant really complain. Any1 know who won each board

Not sure but Bullet, S.T.D, Bettyswollox and Billy Matthews plus another played great earlier on board 4!

What board where you on Kellier180?

• Advertisement

no 1

What board was on the board on? Did he win?

not to sure ha dnt really know any of the lads on this wat there real names are ha

not to sure ha dnt really know any of the lads on this wat there real names are ha

Pad180, Bettyswollox, S.T.D Ste, Double Tops, Mr Jingles,Corro77, DFD where also there!

ha hitman healy was there aswel ah i only know 3 off that list

ha hitman healy was there aswel ah i only know 3 off that list

Ah damn it never met him tonight. Too many sharks around!

ha ah i think he left after he lost corro77 bet him 4-3 and gary missed d10 for a 140 to win it some match it was

board 1 was won by andy lacey,board 2 by mick kane,board 3 by terry green and board 4 by ste andrews.
    mick kane beat ste andrews in 1st semi and terry beat andy in the 2nd semi.
    mick kane beat terry green 5-2 in the final.
    it was a good day,not a great turnout but not bad for the first competition.we'll probaly have it on a sunday next time see if that helps with the numbers.
    thanks to ste and joe for everything today.

board 1 was won by andy lacey,board 2 by mick kane,board 3 by terry green and board 4 by ste andrews.
    mick kane beat ste andrews in 1st semi and terry beat andy in the 2nd semi.
    mick kane beat terry green 5-2 in the final.
    it was a good day,not a great turnout but not bad for the first competition.we'll probaly have it on a sunday next time see if that helps with the numbers.
    thanks to ste and joe for everything today.

Thanks to Joe, Ste and DFD, especially DFD for being a Liverpool fan!;):D

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Just back from the Tassie, brilliant set up!:D Bettyswollox beat me 4-1, I was shocking today but fair play to Andy, he beat me fair and square! Thanks for setting up a great tournament DFD and S.T.D, some great players down there, great day!:D
    arlri mate sorry about yesterday it wasnt a classic.S.T.E beat me 4-3 in the quaters.it was a good day.looking forward now to the fishermans.P.S have you worked out me walk on song:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

arlri mate sorry about yesterday it wasnt a classic.S.T.E beat me 4-3 in the quaters.it was a good day.looking forward now to the fishermans.P.S have you worked out me walk on song:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not yet, barely enough energy to type!:D That must of been some great match between you and Ste! I'll get a walk-on song later

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Not yet, barely enough energy to type!:D That must of been some great match between you and Ste! I'll get a walk-on song later
    cheers rat, looking forward to it:eek:i think.

thanks to everyone who turned out,if anyone has any ideas that might improve the setup please let me know as we're open to anything from players that might improve things.you's might think of something that we haven't.any feedback from people that were there is more than welcome good or bad.we just want to provide the best set-up thats possible for darts as we can so dont be shy let us know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭CORRO77

thanks to everyone who turned out,if anyone has any ideas that might improve the setup please let me know as we're open to anything from players that might improve things.you's might think of something that we haven't.any feedback from people that were there is more than welcome good or bad.we just want to provide the best set-up thats possible for darts as we can so dont be shy let us know.

BAN MICK KANE:D:D:D Was on board 2 seemed to be were everyone gathered . when i played mick kane we hardly had room to throw. We both had to ask a few times for people to move .I would take out the seats and move the tables tight to the wall to give more space.O ther than that great day roll on the next one .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Rig the next tourney so i play Ste Andrews again :P:P:P:P.

had a brilliant time at it, great to be around the best of the borough

only thing i could say is that it was a bit cramped to move around but other then that fantasic

It was a bit of a pain in the backside going to get a pint, maybe remove a few tables next time! Everything else was perfect apart from my darts!:o:D

Advertisement