Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SILVER TASSIE COMPETITION

Options
  • 03-07-2009 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Silver Tassie is holding a competition on the 1st August (sat) for all Dun Laoghaire Borough League players,monday,tuesday and wednesday players are welcome.There will be 8 boards up on the day.It will start at 2pm and you can register up to 1.45pm on the day.Entry fee will be €15 and there will be a GUARANTED 1st prize of €500.2nd,3rd,4th etc prize money will be decided on the day,depending on numbers attending.we hope to have prize money up to beaten Q/finalists.any enquiries to john @ 0879739905.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

you know you can count me in mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

DFD wrote: »
    Silver Tassie is holding a competition on the 1st August (sat) for all Dun Laoghaire Borough League players,monday,tuesday and wednesday players are welcome.There will be 8 boards up on the day.It will start at 2pm and you can register up to 1.45pm on the day.Entry fee will be €15 and there will be a GUARANTED 1st prize of €500.2nd,3rd,4th etc prize money will be decided on the day,depending on numbers attending.we hope to have prize money up to beaten Q/finalists.any enquiries to john @ 0879739905.

Wouldn't say I'm allowed to play as I'm not joining a team until next season!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Pity its not an open.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

AndyP wrote: »
    Pity its not an open.

we hope to get an open going soon andy,wanna walk before we run.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

we hope to get an open going soon andy,wanna walk before we run.

Then hurry up and learn to crawl :P

• Advertisement

Ah yes I'm in as I'm joining the Fisshing Club next season!:p

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Ah yes I'm in as I'm joining the Fisshing Club next season!:p

great to hear, might finally get to play you:D:D:D:D

Double Top wrote: »
    great to hear, might finally get to play you:D:D:D:D

Game on D.T!:p:D I was playing some cracking stuff earlier, I wish it was tonight!:(:D:D

Game on D.T!:p:D I was playing some cracking stuff earlier, I wish it was tonight!:(:D:D

bring it on Rat:p:cool::D. havn't been scoring great but hav been finishing first dart:cool::cool::cool:

Double Top wrote: »
    bring it on Rat:p:cool::D. havn't been scoring great but hav been finishing first dart:cool::cool::cool:

That's good to hear D.T, lets get Sky to cover this!:D:D:D

Ah it will be a great laugh and the Tassie is only a stones throw away for most people!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

nice one john i look forward to this one it should be a great day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

good man john at last someone got off there arse and got some proper darts comp in the borough .look forward to it im sure joe in the tassie is rubbing his hands lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭ramblers

nice1 john i,ll say it to the lads 2morrow nite do u just sign up on the day or give u a buzz b4 hand

just come down on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

any one got the dates for city west

blossom180 wrote: »
    any one got the dates for city west

5 - 11 Citywest Hotel, Dublin Sky Bet World Grand Prix
    all dates for all pdc tourneys are on planet darts.com

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

just come down on the day.
    ah john come here you deserve an extra big pat on the back:D:D great stuff keeps darts going in the off season fair play i said before joe is a great man ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

wayne76 wrote: »
    ah john come here you deserve an extra big pat on the back:D:D great stuff keeps darts going in the off season fair play i said before joe is a great man ;)

Ah noooooo wayne gave john a pat on the back. Be ready for the backlash. And im going to give him a pat on the back to fair play to john i hope this takes off and we can have even bigger comps through out the year. Fair play john .

will i survive the dreaded pat on the back.it's like when the chairman gives you his full backing....time will tell

So is anybody else going from Boards, I've booked that day off work so I'll be there!

• Advertisement

So is anybody else going from Boards, I've booked that day off work so I'll be there!

i'll be there mate, i'd say there will be a few others there from boards too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭clivebaby

Im hoping to be there myself.It will be some comp if everyone turns up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Yup am hoping to enter aswell.

hoping to go myself and a few out of the club are aswell

Just to let the women players know,if enough women turn up they'll have there own board and prize money.if only a few show they'll go into the main comp. and the woman who goes the furthest will get a prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭on the board

the opening of the academy of darts was last night and i was well impressed, there are 7 boards upstairs with another one still to go up, theres a board in the bar and room for 2 in the lounge if needed and these are all wall mounted none of this shakey stand stuff, so i think joe hayes needs a big pat on the back, well done joe. ITS GOING TO BE A VERY WELL RUN COMPETITION IN AUGUST.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

are all set for sat john i cant wait i think there will be a good turn out :)

all set wayne,you know yourself once it gets going it'll be grand.if everyone who says there coming arrive there should be a good crowd alrite.

Not much practise this week, loads of crap to do so I'm fearing the worst!:o:( I'll be there first thing though!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Hey there lads i'll be in the tassie from half 12 on saturday taking names til quarter to two where we will stop taking make's the draw will be done straight away and the first games starting approx two o clock once again a huge fair play to john kenny and joe hayes

Advertisement