Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you hanging on to because it might be worth something one day?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

LouOB wrote: »
    Signed Take That poster with Robbie in it!!
    Scrap book on Take That memorbilia

Offer €20

Edit: damn beaten to the adverts...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

ShooterSF wrote: »
    I'll give ya €2.50?

€250 and we have a deal :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭rorymagory

I have this photograph (or maybe it's a different, more official photograph)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Apollo_14_crew.jpg

signed by the guy on the right.

Just realised he's the last survivor of that particular mission.

How much could one get for something like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I have a signed Picture of Spider-man, he gave it to me when he came to my 5th birthday party.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

rorymagory wrote: »

Pics or GTFO.

Oh wait. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Nirvana Concert Ticket

Dec 1993 San Diego CA :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Dub973

I got one of the original constitutions which were handed out on the day when James Connolly and padraig pearse read it on the GPO

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

rorymagory wrote: »

Well teh aniversary of the first moon landing is coming up so I'd say a fair bit.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ghetto Cornetto

Promotional artwork for the first release of The Evil Dead on VHS, framed above my TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 CostelloeS

I have the first sega mega drive with sonic the hedgehog 1 :D

Also have a playstation 1 with all of the final fantasy games. In a few years it could be worth a fortune .................... hopefully anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

Damn I gave away my mega drive, why? why did i do something so stupid!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

My marriage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

Terry wrote: »
    He visits Ireland on occasion. Has a friend in NUI Maynooth.
    My friend met him in Las Vegas. Ron asked my friend where he was from. Rather than trying to explain where Leixlip is, my friend just said Dublin. Ron was able to tell my friend that Leixlip is in Kildare.*

I had some E.T. memorabilia, a millenium falcon (still boxed) and an AT-AT walker (still boxed). I haven't seen them in years.
    They're probably in the attic. In 33 years, I've never been up there.

*It was easier than typing his full name every time.

Hang onto that Millennium Falcon..already worth a few hundred..keep it in the box and for another ten years or so..thousands..

Nolanger wrote: »
    Small R2D2 toy still in box - signed by Kenny Baker.

Wow..thousands already..wait til he kicks the bucket (haha)

I've got a casette tape belonging personally to Kurt Cobain, his own handwriting on it and it's him playing all the guitar tracks for In Utero and just jammin out to some other stuff..got it valued by the leading American rock auction house..it's worth shedloads already..dunno whether to sell it now or wait though..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Ive got 9 millenium pound coins, dont know if they're worth anything though.
    Ive also got around 200callcards, i used to collect them when i was a kid. they're probably not worth anything though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Dub973 wrote: »
    I got one of the original constitutions which were handed out on the day when James Connolly and padraig pearse read it on the GPO

Have you got both halves. It was produced as 2 halves.

The fist half there was like 1000 copies made the second half there was only 250 made, the brits were banging down the door i guess! anyway its the more expensive second half thats worth a lot of money.

I have one of those dublin mill 88 milkbottles and world cup 1990 milk bottles doubt they are worth much but what the hell will hang on to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Just thought of another one, my car!

She's gonna be a classic some day I just know it :p

Advertisement