Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is good to eat after gym?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

mloc wrote: »
    I may in fact have one right now because this chicken I cooked is like eating rubber.

Man up biatch:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

d'Oracle wrote: »
    I thought Steroids and synthetic Hormones are different?

Well they are, sort of.
    Steroids can be found naturally in the body (eg sex hormones), but the media over the last few decades have made steroid a bad word, thats associated with anabolics only. And not all proformance enhancement drugs are steroids, even though the media refers to them as such.
    Not all steroids are synthetic hormones, not all synthetic hormones are steroids (and even less are proformance enhancing)

And almost no protein drinks have any of the above in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭TrueMass

and alot of protein shakes are made in factories where steriods are made!

How profound a statement, you are clearly a well travelled knowledgable individual. Im pretty sure that dairy companies are not involved in international steroid manufacturing practice. Also get a spell check Dr. Podge.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

TrueMass wrote: »
    Also get a spell check Dr. Podge.

:rolleyes:

Unnecessarily rude. Infracted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

waaaaay off topic, but how do you keep track of infractions, do you have a spread sheet or something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

god Im such a noob - i see he has a new icon now :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

Secondly, a lot of medicines are made in the same factory as steroids are made. Are you saying we should shun calpol?

mmmmm calpol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

all_smilz wrote: »
    Secondly, a lot of medicines are made in the same factory as steroids are made. Are you saying we should shun calpol?

mmmmm calpol!
    Bananas good as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭heymayo

I usually Eat a chicken fillet after a workout..dunno if thats right or not?

heymayo wrote: »
    I usually Eat a chicken fillet after a workout..dunno if thats right or not?
    footballers constantly bring up chicken and pasta when asked about their diet. But too much of the same thing is boring.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

all_smilz I really like to sometimes have an Alpro Soya chocolate dessert after a workout. It's like chocolate custard. It's low in calories and saturated fat, but is a good source of plant based protein and has 13g of sugar in it. It's cheap too, and widely available. Perks me right up. :pac:

all_smilz I really like to sometimes have an Alpro Soya chocolate dessert after a workout. It's like chocolate custard. It's low in calories and saturated fat, but is a good source of plant based protein and has 13g of sugar in it. It's cheap too, and widely available. Perks me right up. :pac:
    where did you hear about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

where did you hear about it?

It's in loads of shops

It's in loads of shops
    chocolate custard would be chocolate moose surely. but sounds good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭heymayo

It's in loads of shops
    Please give us an example:)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

heymayo wrote: »
    Please give us an example:)
    my local supervalu/tesco does it.... its usually NOT in the fridge section.... usually with organic porridge, rice cakes and soya milk....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

You will find it in SuperValu, Tesco, Dunnes and usually Spars and Centras. It's near the soya/alternative/organic packaged foods. I put it in the fridge though, and it's really nice.

Advertisement