Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good ways of making a bit of extra cash???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

sdonn wrote: »
    In other news, "man gets flattened by bus, seems he wandered into street to look for 2c coins"...
    Entrepreneurs all take risk :pac:

Ah no, it's not a dangerous job tbh. You just have to be careful and not bang into anyone or get knocked down etc. I love my job. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Become abounty hunter,like yer man Dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

I'll buy your soul off you for a fiver.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

worked in the sex trade for years mate (since maybe 99?),opened my first sex shop in 2002,had three at one stage,til broadband access got so handy lol

theres not much sex wise i havent seen or heard of,if i could hide my face id be sellin me jocks,put it like that LOL

You're a piece of work,my friend.
    I've always maintained sex is where the money is,recession or no recession.
    There's blokes who'll sign up to sites for 20 quid a month to watch webcams of fat birds pissing on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

I'll buy your soul off you for a fiver.
    already offloaded that for a 2am mixed meat kebab , worth every f*ckin penny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

Heh chief, wouldn't recommend delivering leaflets (works out at about €3.50 p/h although I have the chest of a 65 yr old;you would be quicker) unless as a risky short term venture where you only deliver to one in three houses and take your chances.

If your English is good and you have any experience you might pick up some barwork but that's becoming tough too.

Anyway, best of luck with the hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

wylo wrote: »
    already offloaded that for a 2am mixed meat kebab , worth every f*ckin penny

Alright then, I'll give you €2 for your conscience.

I get paid $250 a week by google! You can too!
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Around here , stuffing letterboxes with fliers , is fast and efficient.

The guys normally complete one housing estate and then dump the rest of the fliers in the nearest dustbin.

Option 2........why not reply to that email ,which states that you have won the German lotto......................you never know '' it could be you ''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Get to 5000 posts within 24 hours from now and I'll give you 500 euro.

No spam posts allowed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

Degsy wrote: »
    watch webcams of fat birds pissing on the floor.
    ...link?

Option 2........why not reply to that email ,which states that you have won the German lotto......................you never know '' it could be you ''
    They're totally fake. Why even bother suggesting it to him.

It's the Nigerian ones where the money is at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭In All Fairness

They're totally fake. Why even bother suggesting it to him.

It's the Nigerian ones where the money is at

First prize is a lifetimes supply of leaflets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

sit on o' connell bridge with shabby clothing and a rag over you and an empty mc donalds cup and as the cup fills up take some of the money out and put it in your pocket ... you'd be surprised :rolleyes:

or then again with your car stick out leaflets stating your a milk man and if you get any orders just pop down to the local shop ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭legendal

Have you any skills that you can put into a bit of freelancing work? If you can write the English good, and have interesting ideas, why not become a columnist? http://www.ehow.com/how_2141759_become-columnist-newspaper.html

Or just become a gigolo. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Derek B

legendal wrote: »
    If you can write the English good, and have interesting ideas, why not become a columnist?

Or you could try writing articles at http://www.textbroker.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

5 euro excorcisms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

http://aerolite.org/found-a-meteorite.htm

Just go hunting for these, you might even pick up some super hero powers on the way, win and win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

Degsy wrote: »
    You're a piece of work,my friend.
    I've always maintained sex is where the money is,recession or no recession.
    There's blokes who'll sign up to sites for 20 quid a month to watch webcams of fat birds pissing on the floor.

Yes mate its a goldmine but so many are at it now with the internet its hard to get a good pitch.
    robbie_998 wrote: »
    sit on o' connell bridge with shabby clothing and a rag over you and an empty mc donalds cup and as the cup fills up take some of the money out and put it in your pocket ... you'd be surprised :rolleyes:

or then again with your car stick out leaflets stating your a milk man and if you get any orders just pop down to the local shop ;)

Was homeless when 15,yes you could make £100 a day no bother if you put a bit of effort in and had a good spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Yes mate its a goldmine but so many are at it now with the internet its hard to get a good pitch.

Was homeless when 15,yes you could make £100 a day no bother if you put a bit of effort in and had a good spot.

You were so good at your a landlord now??????? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Just wondering if you have any way of making some extra money.

I once sold Heralds for a chap on my road, getting 20c for every paper sold. Six hours on a soaking wet day and only €4.40 profit urged me to quit.

Then I thought of making a sponsor sheet and pretending I'm in a football club going on a trip to Germany and we need funds, and keep all the profits. I realized that was illegal and not sound.

I'm stuck for ideas as I'm still in school and my part time job doesn't cover my needs. What do you do besides selling your bodies?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Become a pop-star legend.

Then pretend to die.

Profit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

vflhp wrote: »
    What do you do besides selling your bodies?

I sell my friends' bodies. Try becoming a pimp.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

vflhp wrote: »
    I'm stuck for ideas as I'm still in school and my part time job doesn't cover my needs. What do you do besides selling your bodies?

Well, selling crack is always a good start. Its also a good way to network and expand into alternate avenues of employment.

Good luck!

*Awaits a slew of Prostitution/Fianna Fail/Recession related jokes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Become a pop-star legend.

Then pretend to die.

Profit.

So, Michael Jackson mixed with Charles Darwin then?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Donate Sperm?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Go to a shop and buy something that's price ends in .99 e.g. 19.99. Return it the next day. Most places will just round it up to the nearest euro. Instant 1c profit. Repeat until you're filthy stinking rich.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Medical research - completely without risk and very lucrative*

(may not be true)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

bronte wrote: »
    Donate Sperm?

Sperme the ovulious.
    :P

Advertisement