Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to Scrubs on RTE?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭PCros

Reminder. Scrubs finale on this thursday in case anyone is wonder. They moved it again!

Its on Wednesday 23rd not the Thursday, where did you see that? Sky and other TV guides also say the Wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

PCros wrote: »
    Its on Wednesday 23rd not the Thursday, where did you see that? Sky and other TV guides also say the Wednesday.
    sorry youre right. RTE have me so confused since they start messing about with the scheduling.

No worries, I was about to complain to them again for fecking with the schedule!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Anyone else think Part 1 of the finale was quite a poor episode. Lets hope part 2 is better.

Dman001 wrote: »
    Anyone else think Part 1 of the finale was quite a poor episode. Lets hope part 2 is better.
    Yes definitely not as good as last season's finale which i thought was very funny. And whats with these out-takes they do at the end of each episode now. definitely doesnt work for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

Yes definitely not as good as last season's finale which i thought was very funny. And whats with these out-takes they do at the end of each episode now. definitely doesnt work for me

You thought My Princess was a good episode:eek:

themont85 wrote: »
    You thought My Princess was a good episode:eek:

It was the final episode but not the finale, it was supposed to be shown third last but whatever happend they didn't.

The real finale was My Waste of Time.

It was the final episode but not the finale, it was supposed to be shown third last but whatever happend they didn't.

explains why dr kelso was still working as Chief Of Medicine in last episode. always wondered about that. Btw Comedy Central running entire third series this sunday.

Yeah RTE messed up. I believe RTE showed My Princess before it was shown in America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 aoifeosull

I havnt seen any of the new episodes. Are they worth seeing?

• Advertisement

Dman001 wrote: »
    Yeah RTE messed up. I believe RTE showed My Princess before it was shown in America.
    No. Comedy Channel had My Princess as last episode too.

My Waste of Time is listed as the last episode of Season 7 on iTunes US Store but on Wikipedia My Princess is listed as the last episode. It is very odd but it must be an effect of the Writers Strike.

Got this on Wikipedia:

"This episode was broadcast in Ireland on May 1, 2008, one week ahead of the scheduled premiere in the United States. The error occurred due to the Irish network broadcasting Scrubs based on the production order, under which "My Princess" was episode nine of season seven, rather than the final air order under which "My Dumb Luck" was ninth and "My Princess" was bumped to the 11th slot. This also affects the continuity of the show, because Dr. Kelso is still Chief of Medicine in this episode."

aoifeosull wrote: »
    I havnt seen any of the new episodes. Are they worth seeing?

Well last one is on RTE tonight but you should wait for the repeats probably on Comedy Channel or Channel 4 in the months to come.

Regarding the quality....lets say the episodes don't have the same punch that the first few seasons had but if your a Scrubs fan you will appreciate it.

Does anyone think JD's five o'clock shadow takes away from his goofy/geeky look that he used pull off? Can't explain it, just isn't right for the character and show me thinks.

I think JD was beginning to becoming credible in sixth and seventh series before he returned to his former self. But sometimes i think you need to give some of scrubs series a bit of time to grow on you.

Advertisement