Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex and the city full boxset

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

Got mine today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

killswitch wrote: »
    Got mine today

you did?!!! great :D

Mines due tomorrow so fingers crossed :D

Feel bad for all the people who ordered and didnt get it though

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

at loooong last, got my 2 box sets today in the post, not a bad deal for 40 yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Mine arrived just there too!

To everyone that got theres... just a quick question:

Have you shopped with Littlewoods before or did you open the account especially for the SOTC deal??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭emmabo25

I got mine today as well, so pleased. :D To answer your question I had an account already dlambirl.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I am livid with littlewoods, why are some getting it and some not? I had shopped with them a few times before and since ordering. I actually wanted the box set to watch it, (not to sell on ebay) Makes me sick that they honour orders for multiple sets and not one for the likes of me who actually shop with them. Bloody feckers. Grrrrrrr. Boo, hiss.

Basquille, any news on the one you ordered for the girlfriend?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

lindtee wrote: »
    Basquille, any news on the one you ordered for the girlfriend?
    Well.. I got my order cancelled fairly early and my money refunded.

Then got a letter saying my order was delayed. I'm not expecting it to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭emmabo25

You're dead right to be furious Lindtee. You would think that they would prioritise them to their frequent customers. They are an awful shower to deal with. I have to say I was shocked when the box arrived on the doorstep this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,267 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

lindtee wrote: »
    I am livid with littlewoods, why are some getting it and some not? I had shopped with them a few times before and since ordering. I actually wanted the box set to watch it, (not to sell on ebay) Makes me sick that they honour orders for multiple sets and not one for the likes of me who actually shop with them. Bloody feckers. Grrrrrrr. Boo, hiss.

Calm down,it's only Wednesday. My OH is supposed to get hers tomorrow so I'm sure there will more deliverys over the next few days ;)

• Advertisement

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Calm down,it's only Wednesday. My OH is supposed to get hers tomorrow so I'm sure there will more deliverys over the next few days ;)

:pac::pac:But mine is down as cancelled on my littlewoods account,, I can't recall was the 27 charged on my CC (as my online statement doesn't go that far back and I don't expect a bill for a few weeks) but I know for certain that it wasn't refunded...Just a little pissed off is all!:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭navannoel

Recrived box set at lunchtime. I am an exixting littlewoods account holder.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

No sign of mine yet although money was taken from my card.

Did it come via parcel post (in the green van) or did the usual everyday postman bring it?

I've had 3 things "lost in the post" in the last 3 weeks. If that becomes the fate of my SATC boxset I will be so disappointed.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

mine arraived today, the an post postvan delivered it.

i only set up an account to order this. I didnt have an existing account.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 DougieH

My boxset arrived today as well. I already had an account with them and would have bought stuff fairly regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Got mine today too. New Customer ??

And not regular postman , Green Van.

Was it only me and Basquille who got our orders cancelled? I read back through the thread there and it looks to me like we were:(:( Whats wrong with us then?

I was just wondering if they gave the SATC boxsets to customers who had shopped previously with them over the people who just joined up for the dvds..

Seeminly not

• Registered Users Posts: 45,267 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

My OH got hers this morning.

Think I'll be spending a lot more time on boards the next few weeks ! :pac:

• Advertisement

hoping to get mine today r tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

I missed the postman yesterday but picked up the boxset from the post office today. I am a new customer and this was my first order.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

I got mine yesterday, very happy :D

First time I ordered anything off littlewoods.

Sympathies to those whose orders were cancelled, seems like a lousy thing to do and very random.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

mine was due yesterday (23rd) and it didnt arrive... hoping it'll come today

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

dlambirl wrote: »
    mine was due yesterday (23rd) and it didnt arrive... hoping it'll come today

None for me yet either.Here's hoping they've sent them out in two seperate shipments.I'd be raging to lose a bargain like this in the post.:)

EDIT: It came. Horray! :)

no sign of mine yet.

It would be just like my luck for it to be lost in the post.

Scrap that - it came friday evening!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Tweaky wrote: »
    Ah.. fairly inevitable reallly.

My spider senses tells me it's dez_warlock..

Why? His PhotoBucket account ID is 'windfalldez'.

Advertisement