Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex and the city full boxset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Great price...

.. shame about the show! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭doyler442

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

doyler442 wrote: »
    Hi

Great offer but could you tell me how I can get it for €14?
    GF will love this.

You used to be able to get a €15 discount on your first order from www.littlewoodsireland.ie on any amount.Now it's €15 off an order of €50 or more. You apply the code ZG021 to avail of this offer.
    http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/rf/lwi/static.do?page=landinghtml8

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

i got mine last jan for 70 in hmv, plus a student discount on top of that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

No, you're not going to get stuck into anything. I think its only a recent thing where you can pay in full by credit card, i used to avoid Littlewoods like the plague before, though there were always good deals to be had. Only problem is that I'm buying too much from them now!

And there's a new code aswell-xx687, for those who have already used the xx368 code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭stevej

basquille wrote: »
    Great price...

.. shame about the show! :P

sorry......ditto..... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

"Theres always a catch" , just bought 2 of these came to 54 euro - 15 euro discount for first time user then paid for them, so just checked my account to make sure the order went through ok only to see that i was actually charged 54 euro NOT 39 euro...rang them up and was told the following that the 15 euro discount could be claimed when i recieved the dvds, was told to ring them when the dvds came and they would credit the account or in my case credit card....so anyone any idea what is the point of all this, could they not just have charged my credit card 39 yoyo instead of 54 and then crediting it 15, it doesnt make sense............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Yeah was wondering alright but I just assumed that €15 offer was over or something.

Cheers OP.

Girlfriend bought it for herself.. as long as I don't have to fecking watch it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

NoelDoran wrote: »
    "Theres always a catch" , just bought 2 of these came to 54 euro - 15 euro discount for first time user then paid for them, so just checked my account to make sure the order went through ok only to see that i was actually charged 54 euro NOT 39 euro...rang them up and was told the following that the 15 euro discount could be claimed when i recieved the dvds, was told to ring them when the dvds came and they would credit the account or in my case credit card....so anyone any idea what is the point of all this, could they not just have charged my credit card 39 yoyo instead of 54 and then crediting it 15, it doesnt make sense............

I'd imagine they've introduced this system because the initial €15 discount scheme was seriously take advantage of. It was regularly posted on freebie sites so lots of people just opened an account, added €15 worth of stuff to their basket and got it for free. Then they closed the account and never went back. I'd say Littlewoods are just trying to add some red tape to make it a less attractive option for people who never really intend to become customers.
    An example of some people fiddling the system and making life more difficult for the genuine customers!

Got an order confirmation yesterday... nothing since!

But it's the same for the computer hutch I ordered off Littlewoods 5 days ago.

Can't remember if they e-mail you on despatch.. don't think so AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

Nop, got no confirmation email either, whats littlewoods delivery service like? do they use An Post or a courier?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

An Post and it says 3 weaks for delivery

england i say

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Tweaky

Just received my confirmation email this morning. All seems to be in order . The below extract from the email may help to clarify the problem that some people were having in relation to discounts.

If you have paid for your order with a credit or debit card then we will process your payment in two stages. First we will charge your card with the full price of
    the order then we will refund your card with the value of the discount. Please note that the payment and refund may not occur simultaneously but the
    refund will be made no later than when your order is despatched

Thanks again OP.:D

just to let yous no today is the last day you can use the code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

What are the terms of the discount code? Can you use it on anything you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Didnt get a confirmation email yet, ordered yesterday morning....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,534 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I am going to be a popular man with the ladies over this ,lol.
    So many of them are huge fans and will lap this rubbish up like a saucer of milk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

cheers for that - great bargain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭dublad23

Still waiting on a confirmation e-mail

I have an order number reference but nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

I got mine yesterday - order confirmation that is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:Another Littlewoods giving out rant...Can anyone who ordered this, go into their account on the Littlewoods site....Go to transaction History......Does this information appear for todays date?

01/07/09 IP4801F Sex And The City - Complete Seri Not Sent 27.00 CR
    01/07/09 REFUND TO VISA 27.00 CR

Looks like I (and probably anyone who ordered) am not getting it. Grrrrrrrr:mad:

Nope.. mine was 'Cancelled' too!

'Littlewoods' are really taking the piss!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,268 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

basquille wrote: »
    Nope.. mine was 'Cancelled' too!

'Littlewoods' are really taking the piss!

They must have gone bust

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭emmabo25

My order is showing up as accepted. I would say they ran out of stock as this offer has been posted on a few diferent forums.

Advertisement