Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny deal done

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

my statement fri 19/6/09

I made the mistake on the night in question. My feelings on the subject is one of humour and lightheartless.
    The card club has a very friendly atmosphere so when we went heads up, we suggested a "deal" which we were happy to take, :confused::confused:
    We forgot the original payout stucture "obviously".

The rest of the players wanted to play a 50 euro freezeout which i was very keen to play as i was miserably short stacked.
    I have played poker for a number of years with relativity good success. :cool::cool::D
    This mistake was careless on my behalf, but one i can live with.
    As a new member on boards i hope to welcomed.

Firstly.......Ya big Eejiot
    Secondly..... Welcome to boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

my statement fri 19/6/09

I made the mistake on the night in question. My feelings on the subject is one of humour and lightheartless.
    The card club has a very friendly atmosphere so when we went heads up, we suggested a "deal" which we were happy to take, :confused::confused:
    We forgot the original payout stucture "obviously".

The rest of the players wanted to play a 50 euro freezeout which i was very keen to play as i was miserably short stacked.
    I have played poker for a number of years with relativity good success. :cool::cool::D
    This mistake was careless on my behalf, but one i can live with.
    As a new member on boards i hope to welcomed.

Welcome fab-Frankie, I likes the cut of ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭fab-frankie

cheers lads im glad its all out in the open!!!!
    :pac::pac::pac:#
    i'm usually very tight about money.:(
    i need to develope negotiation skills if i'm going to futher my career in the poker world.:)
    peace out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

YULETIRED wrote: »
    Welcome fab-Frankie, I likes the cut of ya.
    Frankie if this eejit likes the cut of ya, your fcuked.
    My advice would be to never look him in the eye(He's an ugly cnut).
    Never Sit direcly in front of him as he has a tendancy to play with his moobs.
    And always carry needles with you to stick in your own eyes if you ever meet him.:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

DAMO72 wrote: »
    Frankie if this eejit likes the cut of ya, your fcuked.
    My advice would be to never look him in the eye(He's an ugly cnut).
    Never Sit direcly in front of him as he has a tendancy to play with his moobs.
    And always carry needles with you to stick in your own eyes if you ever meet him.:D:D:D

Here is me and Damo in better times.

• Advertisement
Advertisement