Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Irish women just WACKO!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Like penis envey perhaps ......dildos ...dysons ? that sorta thing ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Latchy wrote: »
    Like penis envey perhaps ......dildos ...dysons ? that sorta thing ?

yes, i'll think i'll have to have an operation to fit in around here - strapadicktome i believe is the name of the procedure

be back soon

wheres my fcuking smilies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Dudess wrote: »
    OP, you met some Irish women who weren't reasonable people - therefore all Irish women are just WACKO. Hope that answers your question. ;)

You and Bronte make a lot of sense to me. Lovin' the lib attitudes girls ;)

Trinity wrote: »
    yes, i'll think i'll have to have an operation to fit in around here - strapadicktome i believe is the name of the procedure

be back soon

wheres my fcuking smilies
    Sounds like an ear operation

ah thought i was the only one having problems with the smileys .The test formating ,italics , wrap, etc is also dead my end to

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Chick with three boobs from Total Recall.
    OP, you met some Irish women who weren't reasonable people - therefore all Irish women are just WACKO. Hope that answers your question. ;)

Did you just point out something illogical in AH?

FAIL :cool:

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

No.
    women are a whole bunch of crazy but I likes them

Sounds like an ear operation

ah thought i was the only one having problems with the smileys .The test formating ,italics , wrap, etc is also dead my end to

where exactly are your ears located?

strap a dick to me ?

where exactly are your ears located?

strap a dick to me ?
    Stepdactomy is an ear operation but you would never fit a dick in there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Mrmoe wrote: »
    women are a whole bunch of crazy but I likes them

Simple, apt, yet unisex ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

No.
    Yes. We are. I'm ridiculous anyway.

Can't make up my mind (EVER),
    Wake up some days in a great mood and the tiniest thing (I mean TINIEST) could piss me off sooo badly i'd be annoyed for about 2 days.

Men are so less complicated. (I know that doesn't apply to all men, but most of the ones I know are pretty simple, in both senses of the word!) :pac:

EDIT: oh yeah, but I am normal Most of the time... just sometimes I'm ridiculous!!

• Advertisement

Stepdactomy is an ear operation but you would never fit a dick in there .

depends on the dick tbh i've seen some ear bud types in my time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

Well, as a foreigner I can safely say, Irish women are indeed crazy. But the good kind of crazy, the colourful type of crazy, the same kind of crazy as I suffer from. Makes them cooler than French women in my book.

Crazy Irish women, you have my approval! Except for your curious sense of fashion, sorry.. Emo hair, fake tan, thick layer of make up, tight ass pants, loose shirts that only pregnant women and hippies should wear and either furry boots or weird flat shoes that show most of your feet except toes? No thanks :(

No.
    A_SN wrote: »
    Crazy Irish women, you have my approval! Except for your curious sense of fashion, sorry.. Emo hair, fake tan, thick layer of make up, tight ass pants, loose shirts that only pregnant women and hippies should wear and either furry boots or weird flat shoes that show most of your feet except toes? No thanks :(
    I'm afraid you bring up a very good point.
    However I like to count myself an exception to that.
    -I hate emo hair and fringes, orange people look ridiculous, i love tight t-shirts 'cause they show off my figure, furry boots are Stupid and those tiny shoes Kill my feet!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Keogg wrote: »
    Yes. We are. I'm ridiculous anyway.
    I'm not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

i love tight t-shirts 'cause they show off my figure
    That I approve! :D. Too bad I don't see you on the list of people coming to the AH beers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

K-9 wrote: »
    Giving good head is a good quality for a woman to have alright.
    BJ you mean :P

No.
    I'm not...
    Sorry Dudess, I didn't mean ALL women, i do know a lot of crazies though, myself included.

No.
    A_SN wrote: »
    That I approve! :D. Too bad I don't see you on the list of people coming to the AH beers :(
    I'm afraid I've another month before I'm 18.
    Disappointed? Yeah sorry about that, I must be the youngest person on here, everyones in their 20s and 30s!!:D

K-9 wrote: »
    Giving good head is a good quality for a woman to have alright.

This is not something you are born with, it take hours and hours and hours of lockjaw to perfect this art, i like to see it as more of a skill than a quality

MIN2511 wrote: »
    BJ you mean :P

Yep!
    This is not something you are born with, it take hours and hours and hours of lockjaw to perfect this art, i like to see it as more of a skill than a quality

Yes as with men giving head (not BJ's to avoid confusion with the above!), in the interest of sexual equality.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

Atari Jaguar

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I'm afraid I've another month before I'm 18.
    Disappointed? Yeah sorry about that, I must be the youngest person on here, everyones in their 20s and 30s!!:D
    Nope theres a few of ye.Ye're all very deceptive though
    >>_>>
    <<_<<

No.
    Nope theres a few of ye.Ye're all very deceptive though
    >>_>>
    <<_<<
    Sorry for being so deceiving, maybe I should start each post with 'I am under 18' in red so people will know:D

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭redorblack

No.
    They are all crazy, the level of metalness depends on the time of the month. Their moods vary and are easily changed by the direction of the wind, moon phases etc. I look for the ones with new hair do's or brand new shoes, think that means they are in an alright mood and safish to approach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

3 boobs would b e great imagine having sex with a woman with 3 boobs hmmmmmmmmmmmm

where would you put your face?:confused:

redorblack wrote: »
    I look for the ones with new hair do's or brand new shoes, think that means they are in an alright mood and safish to approach

Excellent thinking, though how do you know they have new shoes/hair style.

Stalker!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Seraphicblue

you guess.
    it's also helpful to carry chocolate for calming purposes

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

man in does something stupid and blames it on all women shocker!!
    headlines at 8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭The BOFH

No.
    Not just Irish women, all women are fcuking mental psychos!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Fugly

Mysoginy, sexism and so forth.
    You say wacko like it's a bad thing!!:confused::confused::confused:

Everyone knows the crazys b*tches are the best in bed!

Advertisement