Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This forum.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Chong wrote: »
    Seriously Berty , this is an internet forum , there is no need to take it so seriously.
    You really shouldn't take the web so seriously berty. people having some fun on the forum is not a bad thing.

With the introduction of the infraction system, there hasn't been a need to hand out bans every five minutes, If we were to ban the author of every post you have reported the forum would be the quietest one on the site I can assure you.
    Completely agree with both of the above. Maybe you should do yourself a favour and log off for good Berty, it baffles me how some people get so wound up by fun on internet forums. I suppose it explains why you post so much over on the ranting forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Lets keep the discussion to the Limerick forum, please.
    Don't bring other forums into the discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Aidric wrote: »
    Completely agree with both of the above. Maybe you should do yourself a favour and log off for good Berty, it baffles me how some people get so wound up by fun on internet forums. I suppose it explains why you post so much over on the ranting forum.

Your starting to personalise this and such is not acceptible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

I am more than happy to moderate & monitor this board on a 24/7/365 basis if you pay me for it.
    Really, it's the internet, you're not supposed to like everything.

E.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

I wasn't trying to stir anything, just making a comparison on what the forum is like now and what it was lets just say this time last year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement