Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnout Paradise Ultimate & Trivial Pursuit Double-Pack (Xbox 360) - €17 delivered!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Got this yesterday and have already played >10 hours of burnout :0
    Thanks op. Also got connect 4 but don't see myself using that one tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

now on zaavi.co.uk for £16.94

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

basquille wrote: »
    Recieved mine yesterday.. had a few games of Trivial Pursuit. Good fun!

Hey basquille... I've tried to find this out online, but with no luck... Do the 4 'big button' controllers (because I know you must have scene it ;)) work with trivial pursuit??

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hey basquille... I've tried to find this out online, but with no luck... Do the 4 'big button' controllers (because I know you must have scene it ;)) work with trivial pursuit??
    I do indeed have 'Scene It'.

They'd work with it.. but not particularly well. Answering Scene It questions on the 'big button' controllers map to the buttons on the controller (X,Y,A,B) but answering questions in Trivial Pursuit actually involve selecting the answer with the D-Pad and pressing A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

What post code did ye use?

I ordered Fallout 3 and used a post code 000 0000.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Burning Eclipse / basquille - the scene it controllers will work fine. Its not well known, but if you press to the left/right/top/bottom of the big button, its the same as pressing the d-pad in the same directions (with pressing down in the middle counting as 'A').

I'll check it out tonight just to be sure.

You can download a movie questions pack from the marketplace for free (hundreds of new questions, all movie related), which makes the game more interesting. You can play the original question pack, movie question pack, or a combination of both. There is a second downloadable question pack (TV) for 400 points.

Anyone up for a TP game tonight? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Stylesclash1702

hi i ordered one the other day how long were ye waiting for yours it got sent out yesterday

hi i ordered one the other day how long were ye waiting for yours it got sent out yesterday

Same here my package was sent out on Monday and still no sign of it. Some of ye got it 3 days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Damn... I had actually been considering buying BP again even though I already own it on the PS3 (tis in a different country though)
    Amazing deal, thanks basqy!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just played Burnout Paradise for the first time the other night.. fecking superb game!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Stylesclash1702

mine arrived in the door this morning real fast

mine arrived in the door this morning real fast

Same here

Advertisement