Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnout Paradise Ultimate & Trivial Pursuit Double-Pack (Xbox 360) - €17 delivered!

Options
  • 19-06-2009 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭

Thought this was great value for 2 well-reviewed games.. I've heard Burnout Paradise is great, and you can't really go wrong with Trivial Pursuit.

Both have good reviews on IGN.

lrg_a1x3bparatp.jpg
    Buy it @ Coolshop.co.uk
    Burnout Paradise:
    Welcome to Paradise City! Make action your middle name, as you control what happens when and
    where in Burnout: Paradise! Immerse yourself in the open roads of Paradise City from the downtown
    streets through the hectic freeways to the sweeping mountain roads; the world is waiting to be explored!

Trivial Pursuit:
    Gather up your pies and wedges, round up friends and family and join in the fun with Electronic Arts as it
    celebrates the 25th year of Trivial Pursuit by offering new ways and places to play one of the world's
    favourite board games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Ever used this crowd? Do they post to Ireland?
    Their website says:
    Delivery
    Coolshop.co.uk delivers to UK (for Denmark go to: http://www.coolshop.dk or for Sweden go to http://www.spelbutiken.se). Average shipping time will vary from product to product, but you can always see the expected delivery time on the product. All shipments sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery are traceable. Shipping Rates are calculated by weight of your total order with the following table:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I just ordered it off them.. and they accepted Ireland as a country when I registered.

Never ordered off them - they used to be Softuk.com apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,290 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

wow, nice price...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Out of stock now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,143 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Worth it for Burnout alone, great game. The Ultimate Box is about €30 on it's own in shops.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Great price.
    Pity i have Burnout Paradise already - amazing game.

Is delivery free with that outlet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I got the 2 games and another wireless controller free with my xbox 360 which I only got for 179.99euro in GAME.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

I ordered The Orange Box off them the other day, recieved it in about 3 day!

Good shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,470 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Back in stock now, ordered!
    Nice find, basquille.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I reckon this could become the new Lego Indy/Kung Fu Panda
    I'll wait til it goes on sale on a site i'm already signed up to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

http://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/minisite/connect-4-offer

Does that mean you get connect 4 too for the same price?

Aaah, nobody mentioned the Connect 4, that's the clincher for me

Beware that if you wanna play this online there's about 2GB of updates you'll have to download. (For Burnout Paradise that is. But it's an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING GAME - and it looks incredible. Some reviews were harsh but don't believe them)

SO I ordered Quake 4 from that site for 6.95 delivered - also includes the connect 4 game. Sweet enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

This is burnout paradise ultimate not the standard version so shouldn't need the extra downloads afaik...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,143 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

robk24 wrote: »
    This is burnout paradise ultimate not the standard version so shouldn't need the extra downloads afaik...
    From what I remember, the Ultimate Box is version 1.6 or 1.7. They're up to 1.9 now, so an update is necessary. You don't have to download each iteration, just the latest one.

Edit: Unless you mean the DLC - Ultimate Box only has the first PDLC (Party Pack) - it doesn't have Legendary Cars, Toy Cars, Boost Specials, Cops and Robbers or Big Surf Island.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Weird bundle...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭budhabob

mine arrived today, cheers OP

budhabob wrote: »
    mine arrived today, cheers OP
    Jaysus.. that was quick!

Did you get Connect 4 with it budhabob?

basquille wrote: »
    Did you get Connect 4 with it budhabob?

Wont know til i get home, just got told the package arrived. Only got the email yesterday that they were posting it. Pretty impressive.

Connect 4 is just a code that lets you download the game for free AFAIK.

• Advertisement

jayteecork wrote: »
    Connect 4 is just a code that lets you download the game for free AFAIK.
    Yeah.. but they did say limited stock of it, so I've a feeling it might not be included.

in GAME Dawson Street they had this in a box, with the connect 4, and a wireless controller for €35.99
    they referred to it as "preowned", but that's probably just because it was originally sold with the console

came with connect 4 alright, great catch OP.

budhabob wrote: »
    came with connect 4 alright, great catch OP.

Just a code was it?

I bought a preowned copy of Quake 4 off them for about 8 euro, it says the deal is available on ALL xboxb 360 game s(not just new) so they better send me out a code or I'll be onto them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Mine arrived today with the connect 4 code.

jayteecork wrote: »
    Just a code was it?

ya, just a code, good laugh though.

got mine today and free code too many thanks OP..... :D

Recieved mine yesterday.. had a few games of Trivial Pursuit. Good fun!

and jayteecork and RobertFoster are right, there is a 1.2gb download if you want to play on xbox live... needs version 1.9 patch... my apologies.... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Mine arrived yesterday. Thanks OP.

Advertisement