Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how often do you shower wash yissirselves?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Hands ,face and feet every day(this can be done while still wearing clothes).
    Cock,balls and armpits after sex.
    Full body wash every 24th DEC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Dental hygience is very important!.
    so teeth are done first thing in the morning,after each meal ,and last thing at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Dental hygience is very important!.
    so teeth are done first thing in the morning,after each meal ,and last thing at night.

I agree, I'm obsessed with brushing and flossing. No matter where I go I always have a travel brush, travel sized tooth paste and floss with me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Shower at least once a day, brush teeth at least twice

Though with this here swine flu I s'pose I'll have to wash more....

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Bath for me, once a day.
    If God had intended us to take showers, He would have given us armpits that face upwards. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

AT LEAST twice a day... even if I'm doing nothing around the house! Morning and evening at least. Sometimes one in the middle of the day too... I cannot function for a day unless I have a shower first thing in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Omnomnom

Once every 2 days. But more often during the summer (coz the weather is so hot i sweat) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,165 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

once a day... only if i'm being very lazy and not going out will I skip it

Advertisement