Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how often do you shower wash yissirselves?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Once a day without fail. And it's very hot here at the mo, so I have one in the evening as well most days.

Love the feeling of being just dried after the shower and getting into bed on a freshly changed set of sheets!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Definitely have a shower once a day but usually twice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Every morning, and most evenings too. Just in case theres a risk of surprise sex. I hate not feeling freshly washed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭fikay

After each customer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

fikay wrote: »
    After each customer.

Do you work in Spar? I'd feel dirty too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

When the flies start laying eggs

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I bathe :pac:

Abigayle wrote: »
    Every morning, and most evenings too. Just in case theres a risk of surprise sex. I hate not feeling freshly washed :(

ah the aul suprise sex.
    Nothing worse than having to turndown a bj from the oh knowing that you havnt scrubbed it and shes allergic to dairy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Fr Martin

I shower myself with the lords spirit twice a day, regular showers maybe twice a week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

snyper wrote: »
    ah the aul suprise sex.
    Nothing worse than having to turndown a bj from the oh knowing that you havnt scrubbed it and shes allergic to dairy.

Ew. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I shower daily. I hate taking showers though, so it makes getting up in the morning that bit worse.

I only wash my hair every three days though, don't wanna diminish the natural oils and ruin my fabulous locks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Every morning. Once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Every morning. Once.

Same.

not with showering though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

anywhere up to 12 showers a week. Every morning and after every gym session 5 days a week. Aint no moss growing on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

Everyday...
    On a side note i noticed when i voted that i was number 69 to do so.....

In for a golden shower me thinks..:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Every day.

Shower again in the evening if I've played football, or am going out.

I'd love it if a random number of private polls went public after 100 votes.

Would make interesting reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Leaving aside flight time zones and overnight sailings I shower once a day . :)

( psst - a few germs is better than no germs at all ) ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

I shower once a day, i feel all grubby by lunchtime if i don't shower in the morning.

I have no idea how people can go for seemingly weeks without a wash - for example i was in a deli this week getting a sandwich, woman comes in, stands right next to me, i was completely in shock i had to hold my breath. It was a general dirty smell mixed with sweat.

How can someone not notice their own body odour or maybe i just have a super sensitive nose but it was gross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭aoibhebree

Every morning, and again in the evening only if I've gone to the gym (rarely happens!) or if I'm going out. I only wash my hair about three times a week though, sooo time consuming, anyways it doesn't really get greasy.

I'd only not shower if I was sick or something and not leaving the house for the day, although even then I'd usually just end up feeling dirty and having one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

WindSock wrote: »
    About every second day, too lazy tbh. More often if it's bloodtime.

Thats the sexiest thing I've every heard.

For me it's at least once a day.

-Funk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

I work in IT and my missus is out of the country, so maybe once a month

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Believe it or not we only got the ensuite done 3 months ago before that I would shower twice a week in the bath. Since then every day and if i shower myself in the morning I will hope back in with the o/h in the afternoon.... Nothing nicer than a dual shower. Does not need to involve sex its just nice. :D

Although I do like getting the royal penis washed! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Every day, twice if I have been doing sport or it is one of those hot sticky sweaty days.

Surely you would smell if you did not shower every day...actually I know someone who doesn't and they reek!!! *holds nose*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

At least once a day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

snyper wrote: »
    ah the aul suprise sex.

sick sick sick! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

once every day or two.... depends what im doing...just lying about all day and have nothing on the next day... no.... any running or anything where i sweat or just feel dirty ( :D ) yes......... id never go to bed manky

Joking aside, i see there are 9 people that wash only once a week.

i cant understand that, how do homeless people access boards and dont you think a bar of soap would be a better investment than going to an internet cafe.

i shower once a day. If i dont.. Fiance makes me sleep on the recliner.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

10 for once a week? jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I didn't have time for a shower so I had to make do with a quick do with a quick rinse around the key areas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

at the very least every 2nd day,but as often as not it's every day!especially if i'm going out or i'm seeing me OH:D

Advertisement