Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

regarding the results

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The results have to be checked.

They arrive in a bundle of individually printed sheets (along with a spreadsheet without names). The spreadsheet will be checked to make sure the subjects are right and then the results sheets have to be put into individual envelopes for collection by the candidates - the carbon copy is generally held in the students' files.

This takes about 15-30 minutes, depending on the size of the school and the number of staff doing it.

I've been involved in this before - you tend not to be looking at whose results they are, just that unexpected subjects haven't appeared in results.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Guys this year they are sending them to your houses instead

You collect them from 9am at your school, from midday on the internet and if I remember correctly, they end out your results with the offers of colleges on the consequent Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

spurious wrote: »
    The results have to be checked.

They arrive in a bundle of individually printed sheets (along with a spreadsheet without names). The spreadsheet will be checked to make sure the subjects are right and then the results sheets have to be put into individual envelopes for collection by the candidates - the carbon copy is generally held in the students' files.

This takes about 15-30 minutes, depending on the size of the school and the number of staff doing it.

I've been involved in this before - you tend not to be looking at whose results they are, just that unexpected subjects haven't appeared in results.

Ah ok that does make sense

Advertisement