Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert after party

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

Nice.Galway is impossible to get in any where tho looks like ill be wandering drunkly around town for the night.....Again

That my friend is called 'buzzin' and it's the best way to spend a night in my opinion. Tonight seems to be the main night for it, well for the Bish lads it is anyway

EDIT: Sparch this evening then Hole in the Wall just encase the weather's crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 TheWifeBeater

Saul-Good wrote: »
    That my friend is called 'buzzin' and it's the best way to spend a night in my opinion. Tonight seems to be the main night for it, well for the Bish lads it is anyway
    Ha i dont believe it SAUL CROWLEY..I KNOW YOU hahah what are the odds

WHAT THE HELL! Who are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 TheWifeBeater

im coner conway hahaha

Conor ya auld bastard, I'll see you out tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Was meant to be going out tomorrow, but everyone is backing out of it >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Anyone have any info on what's happening in Cork?

There's nothin, go to bed early tonight:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Jst in from Tripod... .was a ratehr good night to say the least ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

snazzy wrote: »
    Anyone have any info on what's happening in Cork?
    A tractor pulling competition this Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Jello wrote: »
    Jst in from Tripod... .was a ratehr good night to say the least ;)

ha...I went to tripod myself...great drinks promotions.its a great club..lovely captain americas before hand:pac:
    it was really funny actualy...I was walking over to the ATM and there were so many people between crawdaddy and tripod just drinking cans really clearly...garda station across the road:p
    Im not sure where I am going 2moro...I dont really want to have to rent a tux...apparently that ball has moved aswel

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

The ball is in Tripod, and it was described as semi formal on the tickets so your grand. Suit trousers a shirt and black shoes will be more than enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

im coner conway hahaha

jesus is that the conway that works in monaghans in headford or have i got the wrong one:D

Advertisement