Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ask the BGRH audience - Princess Grace or Summer Glau ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

While, of course, I wouldn't turn Summer down if she came a-knocking, it has to be Grace by a country mile.

Having said that, Me Ma is an absolute ringer for Grace so there's something horrifically Oedipal about me fancying her :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

I don't see why there is all this fuss about Summer Glau. My lady of the moment is the one pulling her jeans up on the temporarily dead female appreciation thread. Where oh where can I find that gif?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

From those pictures summer glau, but the first one looks hot. If she was wearing something slutty she might win.

unfair pics. im not voting

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭AdamusAdonis

I vote Summer.
    FIREFLY.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭DenMan

Brother trout closes the poll before everybody has a chance to vote. :rolleyes:

Summer wins. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

i didnt vote cos it wouldn't let me vote for both. I'd so take them both on, well maybe not Grace at this moment but back in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

I had to Google Summer Glau (sorry, I really hadnt a clue who she was) and it is no contest, Ms Kelly wins, even if she is no longer here to defend herself.

However, if Audrey had been an option, as Brother Admiralofthefleet had suggested earlier on, I would have had no hesitation in voting for Ms Hepburn. Quite frankly, she is the best looking woman ever. I am looking for a doppleganger which may be why I am still living at home with me ma!

Advertisement