Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOARDS <3 SAVIOUR

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

^ Pretty much. I'll be hanging around for obvious reasons, some of you will no doubt drop by every so often and offer your words of wisdom. Some of you will forget all about boards. Some of you may not have even realised there are other forums on boards. Some of you will wander around the site and become valuable contributors to many forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

Jammyc wrote: »
    God knows Ive got shit all to do over summer!

So now that weve all graduated, come september will we all have stopped visiting the LC forum and moved our own ways?

Just as in secondary school it's been an experience here but we all must move on eventually.

But I know for sure I'll come back on here this time next year to help out the people who will be in the same situation as I was for some of my exams. It's only fair, need to give a little back since this helped me so much

Advertisement