Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To sit or not to sit an exam??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Billydog

do it. your gonna regret it if you dont.
    it wont hurt! Just try, and see what you are capable off, you did spend alot of time learning the subject, why not put whatever knowledge you have to use?!
    your not gonna regret doing the exam, youl only regret not even trying!

This is the original poster here.

I really appreciate all the words of advice here.

You have convinced me to give it a shot at ordinary level. I am really going to go for it. Write loads – will probably be all crap but you never know.

Without what you have said I wouldn’t have done it so I really appreciate you sorting me out.

By the way the account here is my Dads so that accounts for the confusion mentioned earlier..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

Good luck man, everyone does better than they think. You'll surprise yourself by how much you know when you get the paper tomorrow, it's pass too so you'll be grand!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

Billydog wrote: »
    This is the original poster here.

I really appreciate all the words of advice here.

You have convinced me to give it a shot at ordinary level. I am really going to go for it. Write loads – will probably be all crap but you never know.

Without what you have said I wouldn’t have done it so I really appreciate you sorting me out.

By the way the account here is my Dads so that accounts for the confusion mentioned earlier..

Awh you just put me in a good mood now:D good thing too because im off to work soon.. *dun dun duuuun*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

Best of luck now! :)

post no.200 yay!

Advertisement