Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your summers tests results 5th years only

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

Woo!

A1 - English (H), Maths (H), App Maths (H), Physics (H), Chem (H), Bio (H).............. AND Irish (H) :eek:

B1 - French (H) :(

Delighted overall!

Wow, fair play!

I got:

English (H) - A2
    Irish (H) - A1
    Maths (H) - C1
    Biology (H) - A1
    Chemistry (H) - A1
    Geography (H) - B1

Didn't get a German result because my teacher went on maternity leave at a very convenient time :rolleyes: Disappointed because German is my one of my favourite subjects and we did very close to a full paper, an aural and an oral and put in a lot of effort - Reckon I would've got an A2 or a B1. Well, hopefully anyway!

Was very happy with everything except Maths, I worked really hard on it but I knew myself that I had messed up a Differentiation Q. on the day. It's all about learning from mistakes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭waheyyy

Woo!

A1 - English (H), Maths (H), App Maths (H), Physics (H), Chem (H), Bio (H).............. AND Irish (H) :eek:

B1 - French (H) :(

Delighted overall!

you failed to live up to your namesake. but not bad nonetheless . lol

Advertisement