Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stunt Show in Clonshire not the real thing

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 eventfac

I think the Joe Duffy show has finally distanced Scott"s show from this rip off show .
    With the reaction of the speakers on the show it is painfully obvious that a lot of people are not happy about being conned into believing they were going to see the actual Scott May's daredevil stunt show .

The whole problem has been highlighted beautifully on the show ,the problem is not the fact that they are running a show ,but the fact they have used Scott's images and posters to dupe the public .

Heres a you tube link to some of Scott's show ,as you will also see there is a huge amount of video's for the show and only one for the "Hot chicks with d**ks stunt show"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umpGHpo3MSY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjqCtez-vfc&feature=related

Just a quick not also when hot chicks started they were billing as the "ultimate stunt show " ,they changed their name as soon as Scott came to Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

good old liveline. yer man had me in stitches laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The video of the knockoff could have been filmed in any dangerous estate.

Smashing up cars, setting them on fire, playing chicken with cars.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

'twas funny stuff alright.

- Defending his show copying Scott's show by saying "Its like TV3 and RTE competing for viewers".
    - "We have a girl - and SHE DRIVES A TANK! OVER CARS!"
    - When asked why he was ripping off Scott's posters, his defense was "You can't patent the word daredevil".
    - "A GIRL! IN A TANK!"

Show now online to listen to.... http://www.rte.ie/radio1/podcast/podcast_liveline.xml

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭lighthouse

I listened back to the podcast again. it really is hilarious. The best part was when he said he said he was bringing his "show" to Cornwall, Scott May's home county in England. Can't believe he is serious, you know what they say about a few slates short of a full roof!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

is the youtube video from "fudos" the Hot Chix and Gear Sticks show?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The host got a bit pissed off with the hot chix guy, when he starteddenying that they covered up scotts posters. the host had photographs of the posters being covefred up and the clonshire dates replacing the original dates.

Hot chix guy got very defensive when one event organiser called him a different name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 eventfac

Apparently this guy uses different names all over the country ,it was hilarious when the host was calling him Noel and the other fellow wasn't coping on .
    Its absolutely classic stuff ,but of course on the flip side of it there is a lot of angry people out there,people really have been scammed big time .
    One thing is too go see a bad show ,the other is to be deliberately mislead by false advertising ,the under hand tactics they used were shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

its great to know that "cute whoreism" is still alive and well in ireland

up ya boy ya!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

just listened to the podcast. yer man says he spent time in northern ireland and england. he sounds like a right conman ...:mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

What a chancer. Funniest podcast I've heard in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i wonder is he behind this "blessed" tree stump business in Rathkeale, another money spinner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

fryup wrote: »
    i wonder is he behind this "blessed" tree stump business in Rathkeale, another money spinner

No way is it better than he Holy Stone of Clonrichert.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,765 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fryup viewpost.gif
    eightyfish wrote:
    No way is it better than he Holy Stone of Clonrichert.
    Or the Sainted Pooch of Clonmel
    b50f5e7979.jpg
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Advertisement