Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study Necessities

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

.:FuZion:. wrote: »
    But actually, coldplay are good for studying. :p

Yeah, they actually are!

I mainly listen to an Australian musician called Mark Wilkinson... His music works very well for me! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

Fair enuff! :D You don't even wanna know what I listen to lol. :pac: But actually, coldplay are good for studying. :p

woo I luv coldplay!:D

jus a little off topic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

Fair enuff! :D You don't even wanna know what I listen to lol. :pac: But actually, coldplay are good for studying. :p

yeah i have a theory on that - your brain is trying so hard to block that **** out that it forces itself to take the information in :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

yeah i have a theory on that - your brain is trying so hard to block that **** out that it forces itself to take the information in :D
    Thanks for the chuckle! :D

I very much agree with the people that said "a list" ... I'm still the same in a work environment.

Having definite targets and a visible record of progress is a great help to motivation ... plus you tend not to forget things as much!

Advertisement