Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Irish men arseholes?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Chick with 3 boobs from Total Recall.
    Ah but Kiera....you are too you just havent come to a meeting yet:D

Admit it girl....I have seen some of your posts;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

Maddison wrote: »
    Yay, Ive met my female match in pervyness!:D
    Bah, spanking is nothing, I mean nothing that my parents did to me as a child can be that pervy. I'm pretty sure you need to have someone go to the toilet on/in you or enjoy getting strangulated to be considered pervy these days lol.
    My name is Maddy & Im a sexaholic
    Oh, I really hope not, it doesn't sound any fun at all actually. At least not for the person who suffers from it lol.

Phibsboro....hmmmm howdy neighbour!

Strangulation....nah a bit too kinky for me....anything that can kill me I aint interested in...a bit of pain ok but not death.

Sexaholic.....hubby loves it....hence why we are not divorced yet:p

Phibsboro....hmmmm howdy neighbour!

Strangulation....nah a bit too kinky for me....anything that can kill me I aint interested in...a bit of pain ok but not death.

Sexaholic.....hubby loves it....hence why we are not divorced yet:p
    lol hiya! Where do you live?

Anyways, I knew a girl who just loved strangulation, according to her that's the best ****ing thing ever. Actually it's not that dangerous. Guys die doing it alone because well they pretty much just hang themselves and there's no one to help them out. Plus some speculate that it's just a fancy way for some people to off themselves. But it's really rare for it to happen when it's someone else who strangulates you, and very few women have died from it (source here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoerotic_asphyxiation#Accidental_death )

Anyways, I think you're only a sexaholic if it's a real problem and like can't stop doing it but can't get satisfied and end up in BDSM orgies or something. Well half of what I know on the topic comes from watching Desperate Housewives lol, the other half comes from reading Wikipedia. You wouldn't believe all the things you can learn from reading that thing. I think I'm a wikiholic though haha. But yeah, if you just like to play a lot with your man then I guess that's nowhere near being a problem ;).

Im in Glasnaoin-Glasnevin....work near Botanic house though. Nah still n all strangulation is a bit too harsh if you ask me. But each to their own!

So whos going for beers tonight?

• Advertisement

Im in Glasnaoin-Glasnevin....work near Botanic house though. Nah still n all strangulation is a bit too harsh if you ask me. But each to their own!

Well, I wouldn't like to be strangulated, but I guess I could do the strangulating :D

I'm going, but you can click in the results link of the poll above to see who voted what. By the way I still don't know how I'm gonna know who the boardsies are.. I posted my pic on the AH beers thread, hopefully someone will spot me and holler at me lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I'm a maybe if i can get my sister to come with me cos we have a night out planned and i'm not cancelling on her so if she want to come i'll be there!

Sent you a message on your profile Trin....Ill be scarlet o hara walkin in there on my own....Im quiet & shy for like an hour....less if Im on teh sambuca:D

A_SN wrote: »
    Well, I wouldn't like to be strangulated, but I guess I could do the strangulating :D

I'm going, but you can click in the results link of the poll above to see who voted what. By the way I still don't know how I'm gonna know who the boardsies are.. I posted my pic on the AH beers thread, hopefully someone will spot me and holler at me lol.

Ill look ya up dude!Im the chick with the beginnings of a half sleeve!*howdy*

Sent you a message on your profile Trin....Ill be scarlet o hara walkin in there on my own....Im quiet & shy for like an hour....less if Im on teh sambuca:D

same here am trying!!

Heres a conversation with my sis so far via text

Trin: so theres a piss up in town with my pretend friends off the net, ya fancy it? should be a laugh

Sis: mmmm dunno they're not all overweight middle aged dudes that cant get a date thats why they sit on the net are they lol?

Trin: dont be silly sure amn't i on it?

silence.......................:(

• Advertisement

Ill be scarlet o hara walkin in there on my own....
    Ha, and I'll be the guy who frankly doesn't give a damn :D
    Ill look ya up dude!Im the chick with the beginnings of a half sleeve!*howdy*
    What does that mean? :confused:

Trinity wrote: »
    Sis: mmmm dunno they're not all overweight middle aged dudes that cant get a date thats why they sit on the net are they lol?
    Nah I for one am 23 and as skinny as a healthy person can be :D. And maybe I could get a date if I tried, but I'm not interested lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Vamoose Killers

Terry, I agree. When men drink too much they are arseholes.

I didnt vote but i am starting to think yes, yes they are, well at least the ones i've dealt with anyway :mad:

Holy **** I just realised something
    Sexaholic.....hubby loves it
    10 years of sex & no orgasms. [...] still fukcing waiting though!!

Does your husband even know you've never had an orgasm with him? :eek::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Terry wrote: »
    We are. Admit it.
    We're complete and utter ***** who treat women like crap after we get our hole.

you can high five that bit all you want, but at the end of the day we are just complete and utter dogs.

We should treat women with a bit more respect.

Terry, you might be an asshole, but i'm a ****ing gent.

Sorry mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

No.
    I love being an asshole :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

only the ones that are posting in this thread are....:p:p:p:p:p

Advertisement