Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take That - Restricted view - 35 euro

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

As mentioned in another thread I also think that these are corporate returns (the full priced ones) - apparently all gone now......

The two restriced price ones I got for my wife are now being used by the sis in law - in the corner of the Hogan - but lower and row P - so I don't think they stand overhangs that much, the double letter seats (although only slightly higher up are affected a bit from what I remember of that section of the ground) - so yeah if there's aerial stuff they mighn't see it all - but I'm sure if they can see the band and a couple of big screens it'll be perfect for them......

• Registered Users Posts: 43,841 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Threads merged!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 bobgob

I found these on the ticketmaster site on thursday and bought a pair lower cusack 306 but when my daughter found out she went on the site friday and got another 2 but this time lower davin 318, I cant imagine any obstuctions from there but we will soon find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭The Blonde One

The ticket I got was an unused friends/family/corporate ticket, lower Hogan 333 - the view was brilliant, and I met Jason's Ma and Da. So, yup, this was very much a bargain alert! A corporate ticket for less than what other paid for it...definately a bargain. The concert was brill, a great night altogether. Thanks again OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭dingding

Great concert thanks again OP and defo a bargain alert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Anybody any thoughts or reasons regarding the number of empty seats in 308 to 312 (Lower Cusack), must have been hundreds of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

we were in 306 cusack stand,,fantastic seats i have to say,,we only had a camera man slightly block us,,couldnt have asked for better really!!!

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Anybody any thoughts or reasons regarding the number of empty seats in 308 to 312 (Lower Cusack), must have been hundreds of them?

I think they have to keep some seats free for people who have a fear of heights. Also, they probably can't sell every available bit of space, there's probably a health and safety reason behind it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

I think they have to keep some seats free for people who have a fear of heights. Also, they probably can't sell every available bit of space, there's probably a health and safety reason behind it.

I got a restricted view ticket in the Cusack for306. I slightly could't see the stage because of the T-Shirt stand. We just moved over in to the free seats that you mentioned above and we could see every thing perfectly.

The 35 euro tickets were a genuine bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

can't sell every available bit of space, there's probably a health and safety reason behind it

So what do they do for a GAA match involving Dublin or an ALL Ireland Final?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Their is always a few vertigo seats not sold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ProperDeadly

They don't have people on the pitch for them

I like how you left "probably" out of my post....I was only saying what I thought! Thanks to Davy and ProperDeadly for replying though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Well thats me well sickened. Not only did I "have" to go to take the mrs along, I paid 170 for the two tickets when they came out first. :(

Good show though it must be said. Much better than seeing the Dubs lately and a much better looking audience :D

About the empty seats, I'd love to know why. There must have a been at least a thousand of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

In response to earlier posts.

We got ours on Friday, section 305 in Lower Cusak. We were just above the camera crew tent so could see 90% of the gig.

Great show, well worth the punt.

I felt sorry for people who paid €70 standing only to be stuck on the wrong side of the camera tent - like I said earlier - thats the chance you take with gigs in general.

Thanks to the OP for spotting it!

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Got these tickets too, corner of the hogan/davin. Great seats, nothing wrong with them, obviously we were miles awqay, so the band looked like dots on the stage but well worth the price.

Yeh I was wondering myself what the story was with the empty seats. They wern't empty on the opposite side in the Hogan, beats me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055594755

the abive was just posted on photography forum incase anyone here lost their camera

• Registered Users Posts: 16 traymad

Sorry to drag up an old thread but didnt wanna make a new one!!

Does any one know if they will be doing the same with restricted view tickets for the progress tour

Advertisement