Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to Raise some Money!! Help a good cause please!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i will 100000% make sure to get photos aplenty for this! if someone puts up $100 i'll get one blown up and framed for charity auction!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

ditpoker wrote: »
    i will 100000% make sure to get photos aplenty for this! if someone puts up $100 i'll get one blown up and framed for charity auction!!! :D

< wonders who, apart from Lloyd's ma, would want a giant picture of Lloyd adorning their wall>

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

tipp86 wrote: »
    Any boyle option and il ship something?

+1.
    Good luck with this Lloyd.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,237 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭playable_hand

5starpool wrote: »
    Please PM me your address, credit card number, expiry date, valid from date, and ccv number.

I will put 500 on there, honest.

Yours,

Dom the Nigerian.

dom,
    when did you change ur nationality? did you change ur color as well? lol

denis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Lads, apparently I'm lofarrell2 on Boyles...

lolfarrell2 would be so much better :p

I'd rather play the tournament for the craic if i'm around on Sunday. If not i'll just ship to your account over the weekend.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

dom,
    when did you change ur nationality? did you change ur color as well? lol

denis

Absolutely. I did a search of my family tree, and it turns out that my father is actually called Olidasabe Nkangwe. Who'd have thunk it?

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

Lads, apparently I'm lofarrell2 on Boyles...

Email address required also for Boyle transactions Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

Sirtoyou wrote: »
    Email address required also for Boyle transactions Pm sent.

+1 Can you PM me your e-mail address and I will ship via Boyles as I have no money on Stars

Cheers

< wonders who, apart from Lloyd's ma, would want a giant picture of Lloyd adorning their wall>

:confused:

no no, if you win the auction, you get to choose who takes it, i.e you win and give it to Dom... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Just seen this now. As much as I hate all forms of charity I will probably ship something to you on Stars over the weekend Lloyd.

Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭reilly110

shipped on stars

• Registered Users Posts: 39,534 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Hey big man, can you send me your bank details as well pls and I'll bank transfer over some loot.

A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

Shipped on stars from FinalFence, gl tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Wish you all the best with this :)

Heading off towards UCD now for a little game of ball. Trip report in, oh I don't know, about 30 hours or so...:(

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

ditpoker wrote: »
    lol

I thought you were posting an update saying Lloyd had been carted off in an ambulance :p

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Best of luck with this and take it easy man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Lloyd your boyle wont let me transfer to you so hicloy is shipping it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

And $20 transferred from tipp86, he sent to me on boyles

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

I thought you were posting an update saying Lloyd had been carted off in an ambulance :p

just practicing for when it does happen

Started at 11am this morning, update as of 5.30pm

Jeff: "how are you getting on?"
    Lloyd: "......"
    Jeff: "that bad?"
    Lloyd: "..... this... this is bollox man..."

He's struggling! :D

Photo's to follow...

Reg for the Stars tournament or ship $$$$ to lofarrell on stars!! GO TEAM, etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Did he do any kind of training for it?

lloydindoor.th.jpg

The Man in Action

Of all the photo's i got sent this is only one I can find of Lloyd. To be fair, when I was there he was on his 15 min break so didn't get much of him in action, sure he doesnt actually run much anyway.

If anyone is passing UCD and fancies throwing stuff at him they are in the UCD Sports Centre til 12 noon tomorrow!

Also, no, no training done. I think the guy who is behind the whole thing did some and told others to do some too, but they were all dying after 5 hours, so can only imagine they'll be hurting by now.

lloydindor2.th.jpg

His inability to close down here is shocking defending... shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Not sure if I can play this as I plan on whisking Tony out for his birthday tomorrow! I will ship something over though to make a contribution.

Good luck with it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,534 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Well folks, unfortunately I failed, sorry to report. :( After 15 hours, and with every body part in excruciating pain my mind finally lost the mental battle and I limped off, not to return. Definitely the worst I've ever felt physically at anything I've ever done. If I was fitter, I could have lasted longer. But undoubtedly the key attribute required was an iron mental will and determination as it's the type of thing where everyone hits the wall eventually. The height of respect to those who played on, or the likes of Doke who does what he does to the standard he performs at.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed. The money is going to a very good cause. Sorry I couldn't have gone on for longer in return.

15 hours is still an incredible effort Lloyd. WP

After being physically wrecked at that prepare to mentally wrecked by Boards today as you catch up with the goings on from yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Unlucky Llyod. 15 hours is a long time though.

Advertisement