Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a baseless lie about the last poster. Read the warning in post #1

Options
1254255256257258260»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

rusty is an extreme hoarder/recycler , he melts down his empty can,s of beans/tuna and awaits the tin inflation period in the hopes of selling his tin blocks for more then gold.

He also has a room full of bottles of tap water....in case the government brings in water charges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

denballs works as a floorsweep in a textile mill. He used to work for a farmer until "the accident". At work, he gathers up the bags of discarded wool nightly, and lugs them home to his cabin, where his mother makes nice woolen shirts for him to wear.

She sings as she spins the wool, and denballs goes to sleep beside her in their shared bed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

later10 is posting from the puzzle factory in Mullingar

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Is strangely attracted to the smell of Poo.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Well I could fight my attraction if you'd stop bring bags of it over to my house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

ItsThatManAgain and Hootananny are actually a couple who first met on a scat fetish message board. Today they live together in a shared house, but only ever communicate via facebook and skype.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Has eaten yellow snow twice.

Later, I resent that. It's purple actually and dont ask. Meanwhile hoot enjoys the company of shetland ponies, but not in the way your thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

It is rumoured that ItsThatManAgain was found in a field in Drunshambo recently standing behind a sheep pen with a rubber swimming cap and some sliced Dairylea cheese

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

MugMugs has two faces

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Matt Holck owes me 2.50

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement