Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Aftermath

Options
  • 09-06-2009 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

That was my best test yet, but who cares what I think, I want to hear what you think. Discuss......

Oh and is anybody's hand physically broken aswell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

20 pages, I'm not sure how it went though. I got an extra question done but I'm still sceptical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

i wrote away from in the pres..didn't got stuck for time at all this time, finished on 2mins before 5 ...but my writting was very messy -_-

it's a fair paper i think, Questions are very striaght foward..the ones i did...
    Q1, part2, Q1,Q3,Q4
    i couldn't choose the Qs i want to di in part2...they are all very nice...

wasn't a big fan of the ABQ part c thoough....hmmm

i just hope i didn't read anything wrong and went majorly wrong
    ..overall i should be getting my A....hofully

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Pretty nice paper, question c (ii) in the ABQ was a bit tricky, I just recommended to send a memo and have a meeting and discuss the problem and get feedback.

Did questions 2,5,6,7. Finished just on 5, the policy of not stopping at all really improved from the pres where I didn't get all questions done. And yes my hand is also pretty sore:pac:

~Candy~ wrote: »
    i couldn't choose the Qs i want to di in part2...they are all very nice...

wasn't a big fan of the ABQ part c thoough....hmmm

I like the ABQ but I found the long questions a bit tough but got through them with no problems.

I did Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q7. I finished 30min early so I went over the paper and did an extra question (Q1).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Was loving part one. ABQ was ok i guess , first part was fine 2nd part I hadn't studying for enough, only got in stock and credit control. Long question were fairly ok aswell, i got stuck for time tho had to just jot down a few bullet points for on of the 20 marks. Overall i think i got in the C region ( or i hope :D ) Think i did about 15 pages.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

how would you write 15 pages that bull

D.R cowboy wrote: »

I wrote 20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

what? ABQ @ about 3, each of the long ones @ about 3

= 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

In a christmas test before I did 19 pages, not bull. It's how you present it :D

I ****ed up in the debt/equity question, I knew what it was but how was it beneficial for expansion like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

1 page per 20 marks isnt far fetched.

Anyway, i thought it went really well. Hoping for a high B/A now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

Jaysus. I did so bad in that exam that it actually warrants a jaysus.
    I wrote a good bit but I don't know if any of it was worth anything.

I think my short questions were okayish and that ABQ wasn't too bad hopefully. And I think a few parts of my long questions might have been decent. All I want is a pass :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 xprincessashx

so could've got an a if i had actually studied...instead i just sh*ted through it all and should hopefully get a c, grand paper though really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 xprincessashx

and yes my hand is physically broken!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭orangetictac

I wrote 36 plus a graph last year.....

Different size writing and when i write fast i seem to create an imaginary diagonal margin :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Bleh, barely got part B of the ABQ done. Three hours or writing with magnificent pain in my hand. Might get a C if the examiner can read my writing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

Business was gorgeous.. Wrote about 15 as well My hand is so sore. I liked the part c of the abq. I never got the last part of those abqs completely right before so I think I got better marks in the abq. I'm hoping for an A or a high B. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

i really liked that paper:D
    if i get a C i will be content but i reaaaaaaly would love the B or A!
    just made me happy because i really love business and i dont think i could have done any better than what i did so, im pleased:)

wrote 16 pages so yeh, hands ready to drop!x

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Nihilist21

I thought it was a nice paper, dunno what I'll get in it though - hopefully an A/B.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

my hand is fecked after it!although some rest tomorrow with history ...NOT:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

My time management was spot on today which is a result in itself! Hoping for an A2 in that paper, high B anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

I only wrote 10 pages :( Hope I get a C.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 THEDUDEINWHITE

Anyone tell me what they got in ABQ Part B....Stock, Credit and Quality Control?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Finical wrote: »
    I only wrote 10 pages :( Hope I get a C.
    Hi Tuffcheesy.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 374 ✭✭Reilly616

Seachmall wrote: »
    I wrote 20.

How many pages was your shortest question? Take that from 20 to give a fair comparison I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Dead Happy with it... I reckon it didnt go as well as I hoped but still I only skipped Legislative and non legislative in the ABQ. answered everything else- was on cloud nine coming out!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Back Prince

man was a grand paper short questions were grand hope 60/80 then abc tottally messed it up couldnt get part b so sick rest was good well happy with d1 c3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 374 ✭✭Reilly616

wrote 16 pages so yeh, hands ready to drop!x

I Know EXACTLY how you feel!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Hi Tuffcheesy.gif
    :pac: You have Business today mate?

FFS thought I done okay, but than I come on here and see people with 20 pages and me with my lousy 10. :eek:

Oh and hi :D

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭corridon69

so happy with how that went 17 and a half pages :) very easy paper overall especailly short questions

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭imfreein09

yes very happy also!!.. shocked it was so ok, so straight forward,, was Q7 A the product dev process ya??..
    def my best exam by far, crazy ony exam i actually new stuff 2.. very happy with it.!! mied up p60 ans 45 thu

Advertisement