Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art History (HL)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GallowsGhost

That exam was a disaster for me, nothing I studied came up. I'll just have to hope my actual art work gets me a decent grade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 NerdPantzz

phic wrote: »
    Haha it's weird I was just thinking that! I dunno how its meant to be a crown either! theres holes in it that might mean it was stitched to a piece of leather so maybe they like tied the leather round their head to keep it on or something???
    Ah well, if the SEC thinks its a crown, I'll think its a crown!
    Its thought to have been parts of horse trappings. Theres small holes in it where it may have been stitched onto leather

Oops replied to the wrong post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 -JackRedmond-

Irish Art - I did the Iron Age question, it went fairly well 4 pages or so, i mentioned the Petrie Crown, the Loughnashade trumpet and the turoe stone and then mentioned the ardagh chalice was a piece that was influenced by them.

got 81% in Art in the mocks.

Does anyone know if Masscio's Holy Trinity would be an example of a gothic piece influenced by Giotto?

Advertisement