Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

megan fox

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Megan Fox is horrendously overrated. Face is too severe. On a partially related note, I don't like her attitude, she's too slutty and attention whorish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

wonderful simply beautiful creature,saw megan fox the movie last night aka transformers 2 hehehehahah SUPERB WORK :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

aoife161 wrote: »
    Ok i'm not denying she's a GORGEOUS girl, but I think she's become 'too hollywood'. She's defo had some surgery (nose job, lip implants / injections) and imo, her before pictures are a lot nice than the after ones.

First two are before surgery and second two are after.

meganlgz.jpg
    Looks better in the before pics if you ask me.

vinylmesh wrote: »
    http://www.mwebgadgetgenie.co.za/blog/Images/megan.jpg

She looks slutty in a really tough tomboy-skanger type of way.

I'd prefer women who are a bit more feminine tbh (the role she played in transformers probably didn't help).

also her boobs are fake.

Yes, her boobs are fake.
    Whoever did the job ****ed it up.
    They're at a 45 degree angle to the rest of her body in that picture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

liah wrote: »
    I'm about to get slaughtered for this, but am I the only one who thinks she's a tad overrated?

There's just nothing especially unique about her, imo. She's obviously stunning, but in a rather textbook way, nearly too perfect, and not one particular feature of hers stands out and there's nothing special about her to make her particularly likeable.

I think that is why she is so appealing. After about a decade of "good looking" people being lauded for ONE stand out point, it's nice to see someone who is just generally good looking getting some attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

Terry wrote: »

Yes, her boobs are fake.
    Whoever did the job ****ed it up.
    They're at a 45 degree angle to the rest of her body in that picture.

Still though, wouldn't be kicking her out of bed for that

and her face looks a lot nicer in that pic that in others

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

if my right arm falls off due to excessive masturbation, can i sue her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Biggins wrote: »
    She is 26 and I'm over 40 - and we are both quite happy together - sorry to tell ye all. :D

I'm a very blessed old fogie.

Dad, Is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Dragan wrote: »
    I think that is why she is so appealing. After about a decade of "good looking" people being lauded for ONE stand out point, it's nice to see someone who is just generally good looking getting some attention.

There are hundreds of better looking actresses than her out there. Difference is they don't sell their own dignity to get attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

prinz wrote: »
    There are hundreds of better looking actresses than her out there. Difference is they don't sell their own dignity to get attention.

Every single actor and actress are looking for attention, and many of them will sell whatever they can to get it. To believe otherwise is laughable.

Every single actor and actress are looking for attention, and many of them will sell whatever they can to get it. To believe otherwise is laughable.

That's just simply untrue. Most do perfectly well by virtue of their acting ability, not giving w@nking material to teenage boys/man-boys to get a fan following.

There are a lot of beautiful and talented actresses out there and I don't have the first clue of their alleged sexual orientation, past conquests etc.. why the need to create this persona around Megan Fox? Simple, she doesn't have the acting ability to get the punters into cinema seats. Any time I've seen any article or media piece on her it's related to her private life, not her professional work. She's not the only one nor the first, but it's a blatant campaign to manufacture a name out of nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

yeah she really can't act, she used to be in that stupid hope and faith programme and she was ****e even at that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Can anyone say transexual?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Id give her one.....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,071 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

wouldn't be my favourite looking actress, but shes still kinda hot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,738 ✭✭✭smokingman

• Registered Users Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

GIGGIDY GIGGIDY.....ill be back in 5-6 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

she has a beard their....i wish i didnt see that pic:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭masonman

MEGA FOX...that is all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭alexiadexia

I don't think she's pretty.
    Looks a bit like a mixture between the very unpretty Lindsay Lohan & Yer one that plays Stacey Slater in Eastenders..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭fredmc

NSFW

She's got a new film coming out, where she has sex and kills people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

the coolest thing is that her mum is french and dad is irish..or visa versa so she has irish blood in her! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

liah wrote: »
    I'm about to get slaughtered for this, but am I the only one who thinks she's a tad overrated?

There's just nothing especially unique about her, imo. She's obviously stunning, but in a rather textbook way, nearly too perfect, and not one particular feature of hers stands out and there's nothing special about her to make her particularly likeable.

Great norks though.

I'd disagree strongly with that. My GF is an actress, she's done certs, diploma , degree and professional work. She'll be starting a masters in directing soon. She puts more hard work and graft into what she does than any person with a 'normal' job i know. It aint all just tits and teeth.

-Funk

D-A-V-E wrote: »
    the coolest thing is that her mum is french and dad is irish..or visa versa so she has irish blood in her! :)

Also known as Americans....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

fredmc wrote: »

She's got a new film coming out, where she has sex and kills people.

TOTALLY WORTH IT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

she has irish blood in her! :)

Wonder if she'd like some irish beef in her aswell?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

If i had my way she would have at least 4" of my blood in her...maybe all 8" if i last that long :D:D:D

Advertisement