Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

megan fox

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I totally would but I don't think she's anything special really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Shes duuurty.

In a good way. :)

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Put it this way: I would ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

She's an attention whore. She cannot rely on ability or looks so she spouts rubbish in lads mags to get noticed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

...So, your wife looks like Megan Fox, but you think Megan Fox isn't that good looking? If you want I will take your wife off your hands?

Didn't say that Megan wasn't good looking. I said I can understand why others might find her attractive. I've my own beautiful (inside and out) wife so I'm just a happy camper with what is married to me. I need not look any further (nor want to, to be honest).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Biggins wrote: »
    Didn't say that Megan wasn't good looking. I said I can understand why others might find her attractive. I've my own beautiful (inside and out) wife so I'm just a happy camper with what is married to me. I need not look any further (nor want to, to be honest).

So I can't even get a loan of her? :D

OK, I'll just have to settle for Lady Gaga at Oxegen, I hear she's single again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

cool mate how old is she and how old are u hehehehahahaha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

cool mate how old is she and how old are u hehehehahahaha
    So I can't even get a loan of her?

She is 26 and I'm over 40 - and we are both quite happy together - sorry to tell ye all. :D

I'm a very blessed old fogie.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

She is 26 and I'm over 40 - and we are both quite happy together - sorry to tell you. :D

Wait? Are you serious? I guess the smiley at the end means your not. But if she is 26 I am coming to enniscorthy and cuckolding her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

For jebus's sake, are we ever going to get a pic? Youtube is crap when you've a slow connection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

lafortezza wrote: »
    Her tattoos are awful.

Yep i agree 100%.
    She is damn hot, but i hate tattoos and that girl has way way too many of them sadly :(
    Her and Angelina Jolie are so so hot...but both are horribly ruined by tattoos. Ok its a minority opinion but i hate that part of them!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Megan Fox' parents should be made have children non stop so we can all have a Megan Fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

CHD wrote: »
    Megan Fox' parents should be made have children non stop so we can all have a Megan Fox.

:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

CHD wrote: »

Or Megan Fox should be made have sex with herself in the vain hope she may become asexual and produce exact carbon copies of herself so we can all have a Megan Fox. It probably won't work but I'd have fun watching her try.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Or Megan Fox should be made have sex with herself in the vain hope she may become asexual and produce exact carbon copies of herself so we can all have a Megan Fox. It probably won't work but I'd have fun watching her try.
    Yes, so many possibilities ( that can't be spelt correctly )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

So much for you being a man of science, you just wanna watch Megan Fox masturbate. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

I just found out that she's bisexual.

Awesomeness.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

She looks way too processed imo

I feel like I'd need to shower forever after roidin her

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

phasers wrote: »
    She looks way too processed imo

I feel like I'd need to shower forever after roidin her

I'd like to be in the shower roidin her forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Confab wrote: »
    For jebus's sake, are we ever going to get a pic? Youtube is crap when you've a slow connection.

http://tinyurl.com/mjf62a

megan_2D00_fox1.jpg
    megan.fox-boobs.jpg

OH YES I WOULD!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Such an apt name

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I'm not gay but if I was megan fox wouldn't be my type

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Overblood wrote: »
    I just found out that she's bisexual. Awesomeness.

She has also said she used to hang out in a strip club and was in love with a stripper as a teenager / that many of Hollywood's top directors have asked for sex for movie roles etc etc = tell the lads mags what they want to hear = front page of FHM, Maxim, Loaded, Nuts, Zoo...........

Lets face it she's never going to get that kind of attention for her acting ability is she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

No.
    She said wonder woman is lame and she has freaky thumbs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

One word:

Awooooga!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Watching Transformers now and if i was a bloke i'd roide her! Nice ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭aoife161

Ok i'm not denying she's a GORGEOUS girl, but I think she's become 'too hollywood'. She's defo had some surgery (nose job, lip implants / injections) and imo, her before pictures are a lot nice than the after ones.

First two are before surgery and second two are after.

meganlgz.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Don't see what all the fuss about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

she has a weird finger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

liah wrote: »
    I'm about to get slaughtered for this, but am I the only one who thinks she's a tad overrated?

There's just nothing especially unique about her, imo. She's obviously stunning, but in a rather textbook way, nearly too perfect, and not one particular feature of hers stands out and there's nothing special about her to make her particularly likeable.

Translation: needs moar diddies.

Advertisement