Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost over 14,000 on poker

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Merch wrote: »

of the few that I have heard won big, never were too keen to mention how much they lost!

This is gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,010 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

why do people come into the poker and even the gambling forum to preach to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

Ipoker is the bees knees , In the last 2 weeks iv won over 14k . Most of it came from the same idiot who kept getting it in with 1 pair and i was getting it all with rivered straights . The last hand he played was pretty sick when i caught running 2's for all his dough .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

at least you realised what to do when you got into the hole and took the keys out of the digger....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Macspower wrote: »
    at least you realised what to do when you got into the hole and took the keys out of the digger....

http://www.examiner.ie/ireland/raiders-use-jcb-to-scoop-out-atm-93495.html

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,896 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

DAMO72 wrote: »
    Ipoker is the bees knees , In the last 2 weeks iv won over 14k . Most of it came from the same idiot who kept getting it in with 1 pair and i was getting it all with rivered straights . The last hand he played was pretty sick when i caught running 2's for all his dough .
    Its great when you are in the know, like just wait for them to get their money in when they are ahead and you call with the gutshot knowing you are going to river them.:D

bohsman wrote: »

actually saw this lol... was heading to mullingar the other morning and was wondering what all the commotion was about at mother hubbards and low and behold a JCB burried where the ATM used to be!

I wonder did they get it back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

Macspower wrote: »
    actually saw this lol... was heading to mullingar the other morning and was wondering what all the commotion was about at mother hubbards and low and behold a JCB burried where the ATM used to be!

I wonder did they get it back?
    Ye they got the JCB back by tea time but it left a big hole in the wall and the gardai were looking into it:D

Ye they got the JCB back by tea time but it left a big hole in the wall and the gardai were looking into it:D

This deserves an insta-ban. :cool:

ban for me too.... I heard the thieves escaped by helicopter and the Gardai have set up road blocks all around the area :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

9vfxa8jpg.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

I think im gonna have to go to gamblers anon or something.
    Sounds like a really good idea.

Locked. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Also, this all kinds of class!!

doingitwrong2.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement