Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost over 14,000 on poker

Options
  • 07-06-2009 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭

In the last 2weeks, im sick it was bad beat after bad beat, example AA get beaten about 4 times with a straight on the river everytime, JJ beaten KK beaten all with mostly straights on the river and all on the I Poker network, ive never in my life had such bad luck, when i got down to a couple of hundred i would always win on I Poker even with crap cards, i dunno something must be going on, ive lost my entire Bankroll which i had built up for months plus another 9k on top of that, im sick im depressed and i will never again play poker, it looks to me to be just all one big scheme that makes money go around so the poker sites get there rake, ive deledted all my poker accounts and i think im gonna have to go to gamblers anon or something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭digiman

Unlucky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

ROFL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

You'll be grand, just keep haggling for those wedges

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭trailerparkboy

digiman wrote: »
    Unlucky

Its more than unlucky beaten By a straight on the river more than 10 times when i had AA JJ OR KK, then the best hand of all i ent all in with KK last night the guy has A 2 and beats me with wait for it 2 on the turn and 2 on the river, i dunno if thats not a fix i dunno what is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

don't worry about it, sure can't u just reload your play money every 5mins or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

screen name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭The C Kid

But how much have you won?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

ITT-Pat wrote: »
    You'll be grand, just keep haggling for those wedges

Damn it Pat, beat me by 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,534 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

facebook-poker-chips.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,534 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=5971852&postcount=1
    Hey guys just got a email from a company called pureplay last week, its great its free to play for cash prizes, this is the best thing ever since i dont like to gamble my money playing poker. Anyone else here play it? By the way i entered a tourament last night i cam 9th out of 578 not bad since im a novice.

hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

sn pleasei feel lucky with a2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭RedJoker

doingitwrong2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Do you not know those poker sites are rigged?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

FAIL pictures needed plz, I've no time to search

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

fail128596982036694086.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

I always liked this one : FAIL

punchfail.gif

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭BuChan

^^^^^ lol truly spectacular.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5637&g2_serialNumber=1

• Registered Users Posts: 53,991 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

BuChan wrote: »
    main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5637&g2_serialNumber=1

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

random fail

midgetfaceslide.gif
    fail3.gif
    8f4dd7p.gif
    somewhat poker related fail

4.jpg
    fail4.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

don't worry about it, sure can't u just reload your play money every 5mins or something?

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 53,991 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

DeadParrot wrote: »
    random fail

midgetfaceslide.gif

that is superb

what a face plant

lol the midgetfaceslide, no failure there, pure win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭trailerparkboy

Idiots the lot of ye, there ye are playing poker and gambling, but be honest ye have all lost money, you can never win at gambling, the vast majority of people know this but there are always fools who think they can beat the system:D utter clowns, poker is gambling simple as that , ye just making money for the poker sites like fools, talking startegy and all this and all of ye have lost money, fools and there money will always part.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Idiots the lot of ye, there ye are playing poker and gambling, but be honest ye have all lost money, you can never win at gambling, the vast majority of people know this but there are always fools who think they can beat the system:D utter clowns, poker is gambling simple as that , ye just making money for the poker sites like fools, talking startegy and all this and all of ye have lost money, fools and there money will always part.

What system would that be, do the people I play against have a system I dont know of?
    Nice to see you taking your lose on the chin:pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

well your 14k in the hole in two weeks and you call us idiots.That is truely the pot calling the kettle black

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

Betting, gambling its a mugs game in my opinion, there can never be more winners than losers, its not a sure thing far from it
    Lot of guys see to much poker on tv and think its all about being the big man,

advice get out and stay away from it, of the few that I have heard won big, never were too keen to mention how much they lost!

U lost, learn from it and dont go back

• Advertisement

Merch wrote: »
    Betting, gambling its a mugs game in my opinion, there can never be more winners than losers, its not a sure thing far from it
    Lot of guys see to much poker on tv and think its all about being the big man,

advice get out and stay away from it, of the few that I have heard won big, never were too keen to mention how much they lost!

U lost, learn from it and dont go back

Do you give coaching?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement