Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uber fluffy kitty

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Care to share the list with the rest of us? This is a fantastic thread!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Deepsense wrote: »
    Hes a hairy pig! he scoffs it all up. I put a tin out in the morning with his nuts to do him through the day and then when I come home its half and tin and a few snacks like anchovies - I have a big catering jar...he goes mental fro them. He gets really narky if hes not fed.

Im seriously thinking about cat prozac. Ive been presented with a list from the resident committee of his misdeeds - Im going to frame it and hang it inside my front door. He snuck into a neighbours house the other day and fell asleep under her bed then hopped onto her bed in the middle of the night and scared the holy crap out of her. She was furious! Another neighbour found him sat in her handbag in her kitchen.

I couldnt part with him tbh. He provides me with so much entertainment and I know he wouldnt be happy anywhere else but with me. Hes just messed in the head. :pac:

Anchovies? Your cat is spoilt rotten! When you say your cat gets narky if hes not fed (by this I take it you mean the large quantities you've listed- as opposed to not feeding him)- what do you mean? What does he do? It almost sounds as though your cat has trained you to do his biding!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

smccarrick wrote: »
    Anchovies? Your cat is spoilt rotten! When you say your cat gets narky if hes not fed (by this I take it you mean the large quantities you've listed- as opposed to not feeding him)- what do you mean? What does he do? It almost sounds as though your cat has trained you to do his biding!
    I should state that my husband and I have fish who have equivalently trained us - they splash us if we do not feed them and play with them. I do not know anything about cats, they ignore me :( He looks gorgeous though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Im in the catering trade so trade price and cheap ass brand. I think fish oils are important for him to have a glossy coat. A notion I got a while ago.

He bullies food by trying to trip you up when you walk - I literally cannot take a step in the house without him following me and winding himself about my legs. If Im wearing slippers he goes for them when I pass. He will sit bold as brass in front of me and just keep meowing over and over again. He will jump on the furniture he knows I dont like him on and start knocking stuff off...Ive added a photo here of him smashing the controls that I keep on my stereo to the ground. He'll walk all over me if Im on the couch and if Im in bed he will start pulling my hair with his claw so that I have to go right under the duvet. When it gets too hot he be there waiting.

He just keeps going and going till hes fed. I think Ill add Praderwilli syndrome to the list of ails. :D

they splash us if we do not feed them and play with them

Haha! Really?! Thats mad!

Mikedragon - Ill get the copy of the mins of the meeting and quote. Its along the lines of "following up on numerous complaints from residents, we would like to make you aware of your pets behaviour. Hes a traffic nusiance which is a concern for the neighbourhood and he has entered into homes where his presence is neither welcomed nor encouraged...blah blah blah"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

OMG, Pat sounds fantastic. I can't believe he's being discussed at a residents meeting. Seriously though, there is nothing that they can do, cats legally aren't owned, so unlike dogs, you aren't liable for their actions.

Would love to meet him - or would I?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

ISDW wrote: »
    cats legally aren't owned, so unlike dogs, you aren't liable for their actions.

Is this correct? Sounds unusual...... Have you any references to back this up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Pat is being complained about at a residents meeting, he's famous! :D I love this thread, made me laugh so much. Pat the hero!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Is this correct? Sounds unusual...... Have you any references to back this up?

I don't have anything in writing yet, but I'm working on it. Its been discussed on different forums fairly often. Thats why if you knock a cat down, you don't have to stop or report it, but you are meant to if its a dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

I've just read this whole thread from the beginning.....for the 4th time, and it's still cracking me up!:D Deepsense, thanks for such a light and cheery thread. And let me know if you ever write a book- I'll defo buy it!

I second the notion of a 'Mad Pat Appreciation Society'!!!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭trishawisha

Brilliant thread! Id love to meet Pat!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

She is a bad ass though, killed her second mink today and left it as a present at the door.

Mink?

That is bad ass! If she matches ones of the same hue you can make your own stole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Smerl :0)

Does he have his own page on facebook....he should do, bet he'd get loads of fans :p:D

Advertisement