Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metrosexuals- Hair Do(nt's)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

brummytom wrote: »
    Maybe I'm a bit biased as I've big thick legs, so feel like a mermaid in tight jeans

I'll agree in a few years, but I'm 15 at the moment. I'm a hairy sod - went a week without shaving last week and the stupid comments just irritated me; out comes the razor

Yes

Fair enough, as I say, I'd wear it for going out... but luckily the girls at my school are all dogs

No you don't to be fair... Should I ask about the blood?

Ah i started growing a beard at 15, i'm 18 now and i probably shave once a month, or sometimes less.:p

Haha, that was the last boards Halloween party. I didn't have a costume, so i covered my self in fake blood.
    People just started writing stuff in blood all over me, i was like a drawing board or something.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

We call the metrosexuals ~ Girlie Boys... plain & simple

I feel sorry for them cause they are total muppets & will cringe when they see pics of themselves in a few years

The big cubic zarconia earrings dripping in Argos Bling... Gas

The Famous Elizabeth Duke ear rocks, what makes it worse is they wear them in both ears now !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

OneArt wrote: »
    Seriously people can what/look like what they want. I admit some things look stupid etc, but get the frick over it. It's not like it's giving you cancer or something.

Also I've noticed when it comes to guys... Most of them look the same. Anyone who even attempts to dress a little different is labelled gay.

You do know by being "different" you're just buying into being the same as all the other "different" people.

Be different, wear tissue boxes for jumpers. Truly unique.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

You do know by being "different" you're just buying into being the same as all the other "different" people.

Be different, wear tissue boxes for jumpers. Truly unique.

Word !!!!

Advertisement