Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simply electronics

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SelMic

I ordered my husbands Kindle in May 2011, it arrived in Aug 2011, after many confusing phone calls and emails. It broke 3 weeks later, was sent back and they were willing to repair it. They reposted it in Nov but with inadequate postal instructions so was held in a depot in Ireland until it was posted back to America. After several emails they finally informed me that they were replacing the Kindle and placing a new one on order in Feb 2012!!!!!! They have yet to post it!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

How much could you possibly have saved on a Kindle to justify buying from Simply Electronics?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SelMic

Believe you me it was enough at the time to justify ordering the latest wi-fi version when you don't have alot of cash to spend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rose30

any one use panamoz.com is good?

Advertisement