Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you had to nuke one Irish County

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Has to be GALWAY! All I can say is GALWAY GIRL MY ASSSSS!:mad:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

CiaranC wrote: »
    Problem is, if you nuke Dublin, the rest of the country would be dead in a matter of weeks, as we generate 90% of the countries wealth
    we will risk it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Ruu wrote: »
    Brilliant to see such a nice, fresh topic. Nuke Dublin and be done with it.

If you nuke Dublin then you might as well nuke the rest of the country because without Dublin Ireland is nothing.

mp22 wrote: »
    we will risk it

Cork would be the first to collapse because their over-inflated big heads would explode with the thought of being the number one county in the country!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Koloman wrote: »
    Cork would be the first to collapse because their over-inflated big heads would explode with the thought of being the number one county in the country!
    dublin would be the only thing that would be exploding lovely big mushroom cloud full of jackeens:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

CiaranC wrote: »
    Problem is, if you nuke Dublin, the rest of the country would be dead in a matter of weeks, as we generate 90% of the countries wealth

What wealth? thought we were broke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Nuke Galway and you destroy half of brazil..
    hmmmm....:rolleyes:

Doodee wrote: »
    What wealth? thought we were broke.

What little money there is is generated by Dublin. It is the economic centre of the country and without it people outside Dublin (especially the farmers, as they pay little or no tax and Dublin people subsidise them) would be living in conditions more appropriate for a third world country.

Be careful what you wish for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

North Korea , oh wait Dublin because it would take out all the politicians

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Dublin.

You'd kill most of the scumbags in the country and all the D4-heads.

Country = fixed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Get rid of Leitrim and the moaning Carric-on-shannon folk...... When we are also at it we could hit Meath.

Iolar wrote: »
    Kilkenny! why? to give the rest of the country a chance to win the all ireland hurling :pac:
    wouldn't mind tipp either..
    could do with going to a match without them whinging in my ear all the time..
    tipp supporter (screamin in my ear): blah blah blah REF!!! blah blah blah..
    Me (in a serious non-emotional tone): Shut up..

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

ha ha - Clare is sooooo loved !!!!

And my vote goes to Galway for the feckin' Friday traffic !!!

ha ha - Clare is sooooo loved !!!!

nuke west clare... buncha s**t...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

west meath...... why isn;t it happy with just being meath... pile of scum thinking their too good for meath *mumbles angrily until falls asleep* :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    west meath...... why isn;t it happy with just being meath... pile of scum thinking their too good for meath *mumbles angrily until falls asleep* :pac:

Well actually it WAS all one county until the Brits (yes them again!) split it into two counties, as Henry VIII saw the west of Meath as not loyal to the English throne and the rest of Meath was.

Not very good on the imaginative names front though was old Henry....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Hmm toughie between Cork and Limerick...I guess I'll pick Limerick to annoy Cork people who are arrogant enough to think we would all pick them :D Plus the fallout will get them anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭fikay

Would of thought that orange county was the obvious choice. they'd never suspect us.
    Arine'd blame the Koreans. Cue fireworks. Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Cork, bai.

• Advertisement

must go to dublin next week please hold off on nuking the place until the end of the week when i get home ta:p

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭redpanda26

Dublin, for so many reasons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

The knacker areas in Dublin. So 90% of North Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

dublin. .while the dail,seannad, and occupy dame street are all in full swing.nuke,shoot zombie survivors, and for the heck of it, repeat
    might make other countys cop on!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

redpanda26 wrote: »

You cut off the head and the country dies

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Can we all not just get along? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭allquestions

redpanda26 wrote: »
    djflawless wrote: »
    dublin. .while the dail,seannad, and occupy dame street are all in full swing.nuke,shoot zombie survivors, and for the heck of it, repeat
    might make other countys cop on!
    You cut off the head and the country dies

Dublin, for most of the reasons listed above and then some.... the rest of the country might get a look in then.

As for "You cut off the head and the country dies"... some might say it's dying anyway... a fresh start would be no harm at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Necrolock, this was from 2009.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement