Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you had to nuke one Irish County

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

seanybiker wrote: »
    but your a smug bastard . lol
    As Brett maverick said : He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day
    or something like that

He was a tall ****er too, must've been nearly 6'4", the wanker. Feckin' tourists...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

He was a tall ****er too, must've been nearly 6'4", the wanker. Feckin' tourists...

ah dont mind that. swift kick to the nads and he's only as tall as his head. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I am not sure if any of you have been to some of the locations that you want to nuke, but you had better do some research.

You have to be careful that the locals are genetically related to cockroaches or Keith Richards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

Cork. Bonus points if Keano and Stephen Ireland where there at that time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

If you want to maximise the number of culchies nuked, the answer has to be Dublin.
    Except at the weekends when they all go back to their spawning grounds in the bog. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Sorry .....but Dublin wins by a country mile just because the Dail is located on Kildare st.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Overheal wrote: »
    Cark'
    :)

its about time people thought of corking up Cark'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

Stick everyone from cork and limerick into Westmeath (come on, its not even a county, its to the west of a county) and light it up
    While they are at it, they may aswell do laois too, nothing going on in there

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Leitrim without a doubt..............Do I even need a reason. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Here goes:-

Longford
    Carlow
    Roscommon
    Leitrim
    Cavan
    Monaghan
    Westmeath

Those counties serve no purpose whatsoever and are no good for anything.

We could create a nice new lake in their place...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

Has to be Cork,the place and the people are ****..:p

As Oscar wilde said

The only thing worse than people talking about you is people no ttalking about you.

We must be doing something right to get so many mentions...:)...at least we are worth talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

I'd say Donegal but my house and all my stuff is there.
    Or Dublin,but it'd destroy the economy
    But I see no reason Mayo should continue to exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

I'd bomb this entire f*cking island!:D

Just to make sure all Cork people, Ryan Tubridy, Roy Keane, Katherine Lynch, Mary Harney, Pat Kenny, Stephen Ireland, Steve Staunton, et al. would be taken out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

CORK

Gave one a chance last week and he turned out a dick like the rest ive met

nuke it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭powerzjim

cork is the best county:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

powerzjim wrote: »
    cork is the best county:D

to be destroyed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭whodoo

leitrim or longford....
    at least leitrim has the shannon in it....so longford i suppose.

The jealousy and begrudgery here is unreal....:P

The biggest and best county in Ireland...our sporting heros have been carrying this country for too long.

At least Cork is interesting judging by all the people who want to nuke it which is a hell of a lot more than what I can say for at 27 of the other counties.

Everyting between Cork and Dublin should be nuked. Keep Kerry because they are good to point at and laugh.

In fact, give reasons why a particular county should be kept? Sell me Longford....LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

roscommon, although it would be a waste of a good nuke

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

The biggest and best county in Ireland...our sporting heros have been carrying this country for too long.

Carrying this country exactly how?? IIRC, it's quite a while since a cork person did anything exceptional internationally sports-wise...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Cork would be the 1 for me...

shoulda been a poll... but only option needed woulda been cork anyhow :P

- Drav!

Its between Lietrim or Cork but either way if we nuked 1 county we would all die so poisoning the water supply or breakfast rolls will do for Cork.

The jealousy and begrudgery here is unreal....:P

At least Cork is interesting judging by all the people who want to nuke it which is a hell of a lot more than what I can say for at 27 of the other counties.

Everyting between Cork and Dublin should be nuked. Keep Kerry because they are good to point at and laugh.

In fact, give reasons why a particular county should be kept? Sell me Longford....LOL

I really dont think Cork people should talk about sporting heroes.The tendency to quit when things dont go your way is too embedded in Cork psyche.

Its between Lietrim or Cork but either way if we nuked 1 county we would all die so poisoning the water supply or breakfast rolls will do for Cork.

LOL...breakfast rolls...you bogger...what are you? a plumber from Tipp...lol...:P

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    I really dont think Cork people should talk about sporting heroes.The tendency to quit when things dont go your way is too embedded in Cork psyche.

Ah..but we have the medals and the tradition to back it up....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Cork. I've always enjoyed football matches against the Dubs, Galway, Mayo, even Tyrone and Armagh supporters have a bit of witty banter on Jones Road before and after matches. Cork supporters invariably whine, and it's so high pitched too.

Alternatively I'd nuke Kildare, although it's too close to Meath to ensure my own survival.

Edit: Also, a caretaker at the Mardyke asked me 2 years ago (in all sincerity) if it was my first time visiting "Paradise" when I was on a training weekend there. I didn't respond.

Ah..but we have the medals and the tradition to back it up....;)

A tradition of being traitors

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    A tradition of being traitors

What would a bunch of knuckle draggers from the whest know? sure yer too busy making fools of yourselfs in bars in Bondi Beach and Boston in yer wranglers and GAA shorts...lol:P

• Advertisement

upmeath wrote: »
    Cork. I've always enjoyed football matches against the Dubs, Galway, Mayo, even Tyrone and Armagh supporters have a bit of witty banter on Jones Road before and after matches. Cork supporters invariably whine, and it's so high pitched too.

Alternatively I'd nuke Kildare, although it's too close to Meath to ensure my own survival.

Edit: Also, a caretaker at the Mardyke asked me 2 years ago (in all sincerity) if it was my first time visiting "Paradise" when I was on a training weekend there. I didn't respond.

The joke was on you for taking it serious...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement