Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

igo inn 3 man comp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Are you looking for a team Paul?
    yeah im looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

paulcorr wrote: »
    yeah im looking

Well so is the rat!:D:D You'd be joining the best team with me and KingP on it!;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

just got the word, i'm in!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭on the board

wayne its mick cummins here put us down for one of those spots me ben and peter are playing, john missed the boat we arranged it 2 weeks ago, sorry john the hippo is looking for a few partners, lol:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭bettyswollox

wayne its mick cummins here put us down for one of those spots me ben and peter are playing, john missed the boat we arranged it 2 weeks ago, sorry john the hippo is looking for a few partners, lol:D
    u goin to gorey tonite mick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

will do mick no bother mate

Love the Format, real all round test. can't wait. farmhouse are going to clean up again:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

i'll remember that mick,it was supposed to be me,you and peter.you look after yourself mate.

ok lads just a reminder about 20 teams in so far so filling nicely remember to win you'll only have to travel twice:)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

how ya wayne can you put a team in for myself .im not sure whos on it yet but put a team down anyway thanks .....

• Advertisement

pad180 wrote: »
    how ya wayne can you put a team in for myself .im not sure whos on it yet but put a team down anyway thanks .....
    sure will mate how did last night go

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

wayne76 wrote: »
    sure will mate how did last night go

yea very good night injoyed it even if i didnt win a game :D couple of close ones and the usuall missed doubles . the lads done well billy 4out 4 , lar 4out 5 and bullet 4out 5 ....great set up looking forward to next mon

my teams playing on the 13th, really looking forward to it. have to show some of the monday lads whats in store for them next season:D:D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

Double Top wrote: »
    my teams playing on the 13th, really looking forward to it. have to show some of the monday lads whats in store for them next season:D:D:P

i thought the draw was on the 9th july,do you know something we don't shane;)

DFD wrote: »
    i thought the draw was on the 9th july,do you know something we don't shane;)

a little birdie told me;);););). na thought i heard i was playing that day but not too sure now, prob wrong but if i'm right i'm a f**king physic:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HITMANHEALY

Anyone know when the draw is been done - start of this is next monday

Anyone know when the draw is been done - start of this is next monday
    draw is being done thurs night in the igo mate if you wanna drop up i'll post the draw and dates up fri either way;)

is this going to clash with the mckenna cup

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

You don't have to worry mick your out

I know that Stephen I'm just looking out for the likes of you because you might be due to play in both, that's the I roll....

• Advertisement

That's the way I roll.......:-) looking out for team mates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭stretch26

That's the way I roll.......:-) looking out for team mates

he dosent appriciate it mick. i think hes getting a bit big for his boots:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

hey mick,no need to worry about ste,sure the tavern are going to knock him out tomorrow nite :D:D:D:D

Love it paul but the size 12 fit good mate and blossom its my girls against yours see you tomorrow

is this going to clash with the mckenna cup
    hopefully not mick we'll try avoid any clashes, does anybody know what night's next week mckennas is on and when it finishes, theres 26 teams in so far so it look's like that'll be the total, so we're on track although 2 more teams would be ideal:rolleyes:

Wayne its on monday tuesday for the semi's then the final on thursday if you look in the mckenna thread i've but up what teams are when

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    Love it paul but the size 12 fit good mate and blossom its my girls against yours see you tomorrow

Are you calling me a girl.Ah thanks getting used to been called an aul one

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    Wayne its on monday tuesday for the semi's then the final on thursday if you look in the mckenna thread i've but up what teams are when
    thats grand ste thanks,;)

ok lad's draw done,
    mon 13th. board 1  (bar)     mon 13th. board 2 (lounge)
    group A                      GROUP B
    1. ian molloy                1. tom hennessey
    2. hitmanhealy               2. ste andrews
    3. mbc                       3. donal o toole
    4. bye                       4. din keogh

thurs. 16th  board 1         mon 20th. board 2 
    group C *                    group D
    1. hubert kelly              1. lar bryan
    2. gary o gorman             2. jimmy byrne
    3. michael judge             3. john kenny
    4. mick hennessey            4. mick cummins

Mon. 20th board 1            thurs 23rd board 2
    group E                      group F
    1. pat hennessey             1.mark mulvaney
    2.mick connor                2. dave tansey
    3. wayne colgan              3. leo murphy
    4. peter taite               4. martin kinsella

thurs 23rd board 1
    group G 
    1. ken earls
    2. andy o toole
    3. paul corrigan
    4. fishermans club

1. in each group team 1 will play team 3 and team 2 will play team 4
    2. 1 team will progress to quarter final except group c. where 2 teams will progress.
    3. match consists of 1 game 1001 double start(all 3 players)
    1 game doubles 1 leg (751)
    3 games singles 1 leg (751)
    4. matches will start at 9.00 sharp check in 8.30 all teams
    5. 60 euro per team with guarenteed 1000 euro 1st prize
    quarter final semi finals and final will take place sun 26th at 5.00 sharp followed by presentation and music.
    please note the 3 players that play in 1001 are the only 3 players that can compete on the night.

• Advertisement

dfd help ???? im terrible at this 1 draw for board 1 on left board 2 on the right

Advertisement