Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

igo inn 3 man comp

Options
  • 02-06-2009 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

lads for those who didn't play last year the igo run's a very good three man comp and it'll be coming up soon it consists of 3 players and 1 sub per team sub is optional, the format is;
    1 game 1001 all 3 players.
    1 game of doubles 701?
    3 games of singles,
    exact details will be up soon, the participating teams are drawn into groups of 4 from which a winner will come from each night, into a final day normally about a 1000 euro for winners first 32 teams accepted. as i said further details will follow, i think its 60 a team to enter, just to give you's a heads up as it fill's fast

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Anyone looking for a spare? I wont get 3 (2 others) but would play myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

AndyP wrote: »
    Anyone looking for a spare? I wont get 3 (2 others) but would play myself.
    keep an eye on it mate there's always someone looking there should be a couple of boards teams entering:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Roughly what date will this start Wayne? I'd be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jlx

wayne76 wrote: »
    lads for those who didn't play last year the igo run's a very good three man comp and it'll be coming up soon it consists of 3 players and 1 sub per team sub is optional, the format is;
    1 game 1001 all 3 players.
    1 game of doubles 701?
    3 games of singles,
    exact details will be up soon, the participating teams are drawn into groups of 4 from which a winner will come from each night, into a final day normally about a 1000k for winners first 32 teams accepted. as i said further details will follow, i think its 60 a team to enter, just to give you's a heads up as it fill's fast

1000k for winners (million euro), that would be one way to get barney and taylor over and wade as well as a bonus lol

jlx wrote: »
    1000k for winners (million euro), that would be one way to get barney and taylor over and wade as well as a bonus lol
    doesn't everybody just love a smart ass

• Advertisement

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Roughly what date will this start Wayne? I'd be interested.
    theres another two weeks left in our league rat so wont be too long after that as long as it doesn't clash with another comp mate, does be a good competition mate and fair with the format i'll keep ya posted;)

theres another two weeks left in our league rat so wont be too long after that as long as it doesn't clash with another comp mate, does be a good competition mate and fair with the format i'll keep ya posted;)

Cheers Wayne. All I need now is 2 or 3 people to join my team, I'll even be the sub;):D!

Cheers Wayne. All I need now is 2 or 3 people to join my team, I'll even be the sub;):D!
    if you look above rat andy p is looking for players do some recruiting at the day out mate

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I'm interested in this rat, depends on the date though.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    I'm interested in this rat, depends on the date though.

It would be a great laugh if we could a team together and kick some arse on the oche!;):D

• Advertisement

right lads the 3 man competition will start on monday the 13th of july in the igo inn ballybrack first 32 teams will be accepted 1000 euro for the winners runner's up and other prizes will follow, the draw will be done the week prior to it starting, pm me for details or contact paul o toole on 0868636974 even a txt will do please state your players name's and if you's have a sub he must be named while entering your team. the entry fee is 60 euro per team. the last 2 years it has filled up fast so dont delay;) please note that all money taken in will be given back out in prize money.

right lads the 3 man competition will start on monday the 13th of july in the igo inn ballybrack first 32 teams will be accepted 1000 euro for the winners runner's up and other prizes will follow, the draw will be done the week prior to it starting, pm me for details or contact paul o toole on 0868636974 even a txt will do please state your players name's and if you's have a sub he must be named while entering your team. the entry fee is 60 euro per team. the last 2 years it has filled up fast so dont delay;) please note that all money taken in will be given back out in prize money.

Cheers Wayne!:D

Lads, anyone want to join a team with me on it?:eek::D

just to refresh the thread lads ;)

the format will be;
    team; 1 game 1001 double start.
    1 game doubles 751 flying start
    3 games singles 751 flying start
    there will be 4 teams on a board ie 1v2 3v4 winner from first match will then play winner of second match to get overall board winner, which will then advance to the final day so you only travel twice. places are filling quite fast

Right I'm seriously up for this and actually I don't want to be a sub anymore, if anyone is interested in joining a team with me on it please let me know!

Right I'm seriously up for this and actually I don't want to be a sub anymore, if anyone is interested in joining a team with me on it please let me know!
    have you had any joy getting players yet rat?

have you had any joy getting players yet rat?

Basically no!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

wayne just wondering has anybody put any teams in from the lough yet

pad180 wrote: »
    wayne just wondering has anybody put any teams in from the lough yet
    yes mate bullet rang me yesterday him mick and lar, :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

grand we have our agm on monday night so ill give ya a bell with what ever teams are going in ... how many spaces left ...

• Advertisement

super mate plenty of spots left but leagues finished now so should start filling up

dfd are you's putting teams in?

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

yeah wayne, stick me down for one spot.hopefully i should be able to get 3,what with all my superstars heading to vegas it might be difficult.i think i'll be able to get de magnet and the phantom to play.

DFD wrote: »
    yeah wayne, stick me down for one spot.hopefully i should be able to get 3,what with all my superstars heading to vegas it might be difficult.i think i'll be able to get de magnet and the phantom to play.
    ok mate will you mention it to the other lads should've done posters really

Lads does anyone want to join a team with me and Kingp on it? Boards dream team;):eek::D!

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Wayne you know to stick down the defending champ's

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    Wayne you know to stick down the defending champ's
    sure do ste mate not a bother would love to see some of the boards lads travel out for it:D considering lads travel up from wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

sure do ste mate not a bother would love to see some of the boards lads travel out for it:D considering lads travel up from wexford
    yeah heard some of my ex team mates from gorey are playing stepheh byrne and martin kinsella stephen byrne one of the best i have seen they will be strong

paulcorr wrote: »
    yeah heard some of my ex team mates from gorey are playing stepheh byrne and martin kinsella stephen byrne one of the best i have seen they will be strong
    we are going down to play them next fri paul if you want to pop up for a game good laugh

• Advertisement

Are you looking for a team Paul?

Advertisement