Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taylor vs barney

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

You know i'm on board to wayne my old mucker any thing you need to get this show on the road

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    You know i'm on board to wayne my old mucker any thing you need to get this show on the road
    i do ste cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

wayne76 wrote: »
    cheers paul fair play hopefully it comes off mate
    Anymore news yet

paulcorr wrote: »
    Anymore news yet
    not yet paul the agent fella i deal with is over in bolton for the darts he'll have a chat with taylor he's going to ring me either tomorrow or tues

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭paulcorr

lads just an idea or a dream of mine that could come true an exhibition with barney vs taylor plus possibly 32 people to play doubles at 25 euro a head per ticket who'd be interested
    did you get any news see barney is in carlow in a couple of weeks did you see the prices of the tickets plus there doing family tickets too would you not get more in if you sold family tickets to i know wit the alcohal on sale some places wouldnt be into it

• Advertisement

paulcorr wrote: »
    did you get any news see barney is in carlow in a couple of weeks did you see the prices of the tickets plus there doing family tickets too would you not get more in if you sold family tickets to i know wit the alcohal on sale some places wouldnt be into it
    i'm still waiting on taylor paul:mad: getting a bit pissed off waiting barney is agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭I.C.U

i'm still waiting on taylor paul:mad: getting a bit pissed off waiting barney is agreed
    only just read this wayne and would be well up for this mate.
    might be able to get some sponser money from my job to put up some posters on the night there a car dealer anything to get a bit of biz in but dont konw how much they will part with mate send me a pm if its going ahead then i can work on them for you:):)

Advertisement