Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Condell is back and angrier than ever

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,578 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

hang on, surely it should be that he has committed an infraction, not received one?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

hang on, surely it should be that he has committed an infraction, not received one?
    Yep. Boards.ie's internal use of the term is a bit non-standard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

LMFAO! By sheer coincidence I happened to click on this vid as I had started "You Saved My Life" by Joe Satriani playing in another tab...... I recomend the experience to anyone with a sureal streak in them. The timing is sensational...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭cypharius

Am I the only one who thinks that Condell is a bit of a bigot?

He doesn't realy target religion, just rants on about "Muslims, muslims, muslims, muslims, muslims, ukip, muslims, muslims, UKIP, muslims own the EU, blah, blah, blah".

He has some OK points, but I've heard them before...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

cypharius wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks that Condell is a pit of a bigot?

He doesn't realy target religion, just rants on about "Muslims, muslims, muslims, muslims, muslims, ukip, muslims, muslims, UKIP, muslims own the EU, blah, blah, blah".

He has some OK points, but I've heard them before...

I don't think so. In fact, other than some perhaps Euro-sceptic comments, the only thing he's ever said I disagree with him on is that Britain should ban the Burka.

I see nothing bigoted in pointing out the fact that Britain is the most Islamised country in western Europe (Sharia courts operating with government blessing?:eek:), and giving the opinion that it shouldn't be going down that route. It's the biggest problem, the most dangerous threat Britain is posed by any religion, and this is why he focuses on it.

Advertisement