Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funderland

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

Went with one of my lads and we had a laugh. It was pricy to go on all the rides but the water ride is a good way to cool down!

Posted a few pics here -
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Munster.Images/Funderland2009Limerick#

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

We went on friday.
    Everyone was respectful of each other and no hint of trouble. Reading this thread beforehand had me thinking we might need to be cautious but it was fine.
    It was fun.
    A security guard there said that it would be there until the 14th or 17th; don't remember which; Just mentioning that because I couldn't find the closing dates anywhere when I looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Went sunday, and had a great time, no hint of any trouble, and all families, so the more extreme rides had no queues whatsoever.
    The bungee ball obvious highlight, but the ride just inside the gate on the right is scary stuff too, especially when ur hanging upside down and praying the shoulder bars dont give way.
    Heard from someone it was the last weekend, glad to hear its not, will definitely go again.

Advertisement