Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PIGs Investigation: Duncannon Fort - 6th June

Options
2»

Comments

Thats a great picture , that house at the front of the picture is is the officers mess . Thats were alot of "activity" has been witnessed

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

dlofnep wrote: »
    here's a shot from my boat :)

Show off :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

lol sorry :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 zerotolerance

I have an extra seat going down if anyone needs a lift.

Haven't read up on this place yet as i want to see if any of the group pick up on anything interesting.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Guys, I'll be passing by this Saturday on my boat. If someone passes on their number, I'll try get in and say hello. Send it to me privately.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Its probably not on a direct line of travel to duncannon, actually its a Wee bit off the path, but as someone who now lives in Australia distance is a relative thing;)

But I alway found the Church at Poulfur to be one of the freakiest places I've ever been, just a sort of 'cold unexplainable vibe of baddness' if that means anything to anyone, it on the road out to fethard f yer in duncannon.

the whole area has mountains of history all around, but as someone who is readin this thread and feelin rather annyoed that he dosent get to go INTO the fort, jaysus I've wanted to do that for years but they only opend once a year whe I were a kiddie, that'd be the place I'd have started.

just sayin It might be worth a look to anyone with a bent for the strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

See you all tomorrow :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

well C'mon then, what did yer Investigationing turn up?????

I am genuinley curious as to what ye may have unearthed.

Also I rememberd why I always got a bad vibe Around Poulfur as a kid

it was where that Sadisticly evil B*strd Fr Fortune lived:mad::mad::mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Well we've about 40hrs of CCTV footage to go through and some people have audio to go through - including myself. I know a few people have personal experiences/feelings from the night but for me it was quiet apart from an odd feeling of being watched now and then.

A big thanks though to everyone who was there. We always say that the aim is for these to be fun/social - no one can guarantee paranormal activity but we can promise people a good time in a great location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

I got very wet socks and shoes and you could see the steam rising off them when by the fire warming up.

Quiet night but had a great time and a great laugh, lovely to meet everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Katarn1

6th wrote: »
    We've a fair bit of local knowledge at our disposal already. Its not the first time we've been down there but Drey ca fill in on that.

I just know that after this happens we'll get people posting saying they wish they'd seen this thread before the investigation .... yep, thats a prediction ;)

Uncanny - 100% accurate prediction! I missed the thread but would have jumped at the chance to go :(

I hope everyone had a great night - I will make sure to keep a closer eye out in future!! :D

Katarn1 wrote: »
    Uncanny - 100% accurate prediction! I missed the thread but would have jumped at the chance to go :(

I hope everyone had a great night - I will make sure to keep a closer eye out in future!! :D

Dont worry we will be doing it again. I will send you a PM on it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Katarn1

Dont worry we will be doing it again. I will send you a PM on it .

Thanks a million Dre as in Dray!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

So what's the craic with this then? Have you guys trawled through your video and audio yet? I hope you're going to post a detailed report with any findings.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Holopimp

Here's my blog entry of my personal experiences at the Duncannon investigation, for those interested.

http://ghostcatcherie.wordpress.com/2009/06/06/the-fort-duncannon-wexford-6th-june-2009/

Advertisement