Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ET's are true and real

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

ultain wrote: »
    I have heard so much about this woman and her predictions, but where are the aliens? she said there was suppose to be some massive ship appearing in our atmosphere recently, no sign of it. Just another prophet out for profit?

I think she said that the LHC disrupted the landing or something.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Overblood wrote: »
    I think she said that the LHC disrupted the landing or something.
    Probably obvious, but whats LHC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

The Large Hadron Collider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

They are not going to land here in open view. The reptillian/US government would not allow this to happen, if it did

Their version of society would be over faster than they could think.

Think of it like a parent child relationship, the children of the world are not ready to know. Cus out almost 7billion people they are dumbed down to the point they forget who and what are they are.

The soul? If you know what the soul is, and you know that the universe is not only physical maybe you maybe one of the first out of 7billion to be given info. The parent is not gong to allow the child to watch over 18 films, so you have to wait until you all grow up:)

Most of you dont even believe in anything outside this solar system, so dont expect aliens to jump into your reality :rolleyes:

Start with you, find out your purpose, find what you want, find what you need to do in life. When your closer to your purpose the divine cosmos will connect with you.

ALiens have been visiting your planet for billions of years. They have been visiting it interdimensionally. They have visited with a meer thought.

All matter in the universe affects this planet. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Every simulatanous charge of matter within the uinverse hit and bounced of each at the precise time to create this existence. Earth. Everything on earth is controlled by the enerigies of not only our sun, but our galaxy.

The ancients knew this, society will not let you know these simple facts.

Society is a system like a prison. "never think outside the box" In other words, everything outside this reality is crazy. Everything that is not relevant to this reality is nuts. If soceity doesn't recognise it, its not evidence its paranormal. Whats paranormal? whats normal.

Whats the difference between a
    • UFO
    • IDFO

Society doesnt' recognise a UFO, its not part of society, therefore not normal.
    Soceity recognises IDFO, cus Society called the plane 747 jumbo jet duh...

Its kept hidden from our view for this reason. SOCIETY dictates your world, who dictates society a question your going to have to face soon enough as the political systems crumbles in their own hands. They are fighting to keep the truth from you at this point. Look at all the secret meetings and even public meetings between the elites and coporations of the world. The royal bloodlines, bankers, rulers etc. Are all there, will we know what is said. No. Would we have an idea based on our intution, yes. Would we have an answer based on logic, Yes and No. Will the elites tell the media what the queen said in the private meeting. No. Do people ask these questions.

Obviously not. People need to question, the very nature of UFOS and the reason why there is no diclosure.

Earth is soap opera to this universe, and there are multiverses and this universe goes through its cycle of night and day big bang and pre big bang over and over, over and over. Humanity has evovled on other worlds. most of them were controlled some were not. But I can you one thing for sure.

If we are aware as a species, of even the unseen, even just allowing ourselves to believe in ourselves/intuition. This race could do what no other race did in the 3-D reality. Don't believe everything I say. I want you all to question everything I say. I want you all to challenge this reality and soicety.

NOW, not tomorrow. Please understand the bigger picture in this entire existence. We are not alone. We were never alone. We are just alone in a very big city locked in our houses. That is what earth is.

Our souls purpose is to face that even in darkness and through unknowns to prove to the other races we are not slaves and we can be everthing they never could be. Its why they created us, because they manifested the fears and doubts onto earth for us to deal with so they could learn and observe from our mistakes.

How do I know I've done this too. I was them before, I was you before, and I will do it all again, but each time I do it differently and more perfected to the reality before me. Until the universe is satisfied to its purpose.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

mysterious wrote: »
    They are not going to land here in open view. The reptillian/US government would not allow this to happen, if it did

Think of it like a parent child relationship, the children of the world are not ready to know. Cus out almost 7billion people they are dumbed down to the point they forget who and what are they are.

The soul? If you know what the soul is, and you know that the universe is not only physical maybe you maybe one of the first out of 7billion to be given info. The parent is not gong to allow the child to watch over 18 films, so you have to wait until you all grow up:)

Most of you dont even believe in anything outside this solar system, so dont expect aliens to jump into your reality :rolleyes:

Start with you, find out your purpose, find what you want, find what you need to do in life. When your closer to your purpose the divine cosmos will connect with you.

Are you David Ike?

Nope. Does it matter who I am? I do not follow, or gain my knowledge from any person in this world, I learn from been challenged by people from this world. So that will clear up any confusions as to who I might be or who I might share my belief's and dicernement's from. ;)

Its not just a 3-D world you know. The human brain is an amazing gift and i'm one of the few who is using the potential of it.

Nope. Does it matter who I am? I do not follow, or gain my knowledge from any person in this world, I learn from been challenged by people from this world.

You have managed to contradict yourself in the same sentence!
    So that will clear up any confusions as to who I might be or who I might share my belief's and dicernement's from. ;)

Its not just a 3-D world you know. The human brain is an amazing gift and i'm one of the few who is using the potential of it.
    :rolleyes:

Well if you actually read it carefully,

I dont follow in gaining knowledge, I dont depend on others or David Icke for that matter.

I seek knowledge and I challenge the world, to gain knowledge. Thats the difference, I see you have alot of short sightness.:)

AnyHOW.

Well if you actually read it carefully,

I dont follow in gaining knowledge, I dont depend on others or David Icke for that matter.

I seek knowledge and I challenge the world, to gain knowledge. Thats the difference, I see you have alot of short sightness.:)

AnyHOW.

That's a big assumption to make! Anyway I have glasses!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭okioffice84

ALiens have been visiting your planet for billions of years. They have been visiting it interdimensionally. They have visited with a meer thought.

All matter in the universe affects this planet. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Every simulatanous charge of matter within the uinverse hit and bounced of each at the precise time to create this existence. Earth. Everything on earth is controlled by the enerigies of not only our sun, but our galaxy.

The ancients knew this, society will not let you know these simple facts.

Society is a system like a prison. "never think outside the box" In other words, everything outside this reality is crazy. Everything that is not relevant to this reality is nuts. If soceity doesn't recognise it, its not evidence its paranormal. Whats paranormal? whats normal.

Whats the difference between a
    • UFO
    • IDFO

Society doesnt' recognise a UFO, its not part of society, therefore not normal.
    Soceity recognises IDFO, cus Society called the plane 747 jumbo jet duh...

Its kept hidden from our view for this reason. SOCIETY dictates your world, who dictates society a question your going to have to face soon enough as the political systems crumbles in their own hands. They are fighting to keep the truth from you at this point. Look at all the secret meetings and even public meetings between the elites and coporations of the world. The royal bloodlines, bankers, rulers etc. Are all there, will we know what is said. No. Would we have an idea based on our intution, yes. Would we have an answer based on logic, Yes and No. Will the elites tell the media what the queen said in the private meeting. No. Do people ask these questions.

Obviously not. People need to question, the very nature of UFOS and the reason why there is no diclosure.

Earth is soap opera to this universe, and there are multiverses and this universe goes through its cycle of night and day big bang and pre big bang over and over, over and over. Humanity has evovled on other worlds. most of them were controlled some were not. But I can you one thing for sure.

If we are aware as a species, of even the unseen, even just allowing ourselves to believe in ourselves/intuition. This race could do what no other race did in the 3-D reality. Don't believe everything I say. I want you all to question everything I say. I want you all to challenge this reality and soicety.

NOW, not tomorrow. Please understand the bigger picture in this entire existence. We are not alone. We were never alone. We are just alone in a very big city locked in our houses. That is what earth is.

Our souls purpose is to face that even in darkness and through unknowns to prove to the other races we are not slaves and we can be everthing they never could be. Its why they created us, because they manifested the fears and doubts onto earth for us to deal with so they could learn and observe from our mistakes.

How do I know I've done this too. I was them before, I was you before, and I will do it all again, but each time I do it differently and more perfected to the reality before me. Until the universe is satisfied to its purpose.

Christ.....weren't you banned?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

I happen to think what you said is very interesting. I've sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

??

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

Yep in my opinion there is a cover up by the worlds leaders, that they are trying to keep us contempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Can the ETs help improve your grammar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Christ.....weren't you banned?

:)

Time for this thread to be moved to CT methinks!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Time for everyone on this thread to behave methinks. Stay on topic, and play nice.

Advertisement