Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ET's are true and real

Options
  • 26-05-2009 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Aliens are true and real they are here before Trillions of years a go. They watch over us like our gradients, Directly involved in our technological advancement. but there is a thing they can abduct you. Time is just a illusion for ET's. when they take you, you will be so afraid and horrified even you can crap or pee in your pants. Their understanding about the universe is far more superior to us. in there ships every thing is AI to my understanding. ET's can over power your feelings thoughts. They even can live with us because they got this human looking biological thing they were it's kind of like a skin of some sort.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭ilivetolearn

You should add a preemptive disclaimer to your OP stating that this of course is your opinion unless your submission can be corroborated (which I'm assuming isn't what you intended on implying).

I've often thought what if a highly advanced alien civilization look at us in the very same manner we look at lesser species. We farm livestock as food substances to eat their flesh or process whatever food-stuffs they produce.

The Day the Earth Stood Still (film) raises an interesting point of what transpires when an advanced and rudimentary civilization collide: extermination, colonization, slavery etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I think if a more advanced alien civilization were to meet us, its not a given that they would enslave us or treat us like livestock. That is what we humans do to each other but if aliens were so advanced they might move beyond such primitive behaviour. If they were more intelligent I'd set my watch and warrant on the possibility that they would regard us as we regard chimps, albeit with one significant difference, that we could one day be as intelligent as them through genetic engineering/science.

Alternatively they may just do weird things to us as there is no guarantee that they would have human empathy/ethics or anything approaching the way we interpret the world. There is a short story which I can't remember the name of, about aliens having a picnic and in the process killing humans through radiation poisoning without knowing it, in the same way we kill bugs/animals through our own endeavors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭ilivetolearn

Yeah, I'd like to think they'd be advanced enough to act altruistically.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

I think if a more advanced alien civilization were to meet us, its not a given that they would enslave us or treat us like livestock. That is what we humans do to each other but if aliens were so advanced they might move beyond such primitive behaviour. If they were more intelligent I'd set my watch and warrant on the possibility that they would regard us as we regard chimps, albeit with one significant difference, that we could one day be as intelligent as them through genetic engineering/science.

Alternatively they may just do weird things to us as there is no guarantee that they would have human empathy/ethics or anything approaching the way we interpret the world. There is a short story which I can't remember the name of, about aliens having a picnic and in the process killing humans through radiation poisoning without knowing it, in the same way we kill bugs/animals through our own endeavors.
    this interview is one i like, Cliff stone of the disclosure project ......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG2YD93cQx0
    you need to listen to all 12 parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Aliens do not = a CT.

Thread moved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

wow.. i was expecting a well constructed post here,
    where's the facts?

where's the facts?
    what kind of facts are you after!?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Please note this is now in the paranormal forum and the charter here may be different to CT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Excellent,good work,you certainly sorted that out OP.Now what other paranormal phenomenon can we concentrate on now that the whole ET question has been answered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

drkool wrote: »
    they are here before Trillions of years a go

before the universe existed? fair play to them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

where's the facts?

Squire, have you not seen the first X files movie? They stole the script from the OP! It's all in there if you choose to believe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

2009, and people still question aliens exists:D

The acension has now begun, if you look like your ready you will find out;)

Think of it like children not been allowed to over 18 films, they are not old enough too. Earth is a physical world with many species came to experience one heck of a soup.

We are on the bottom of the scale, Three dimensinol beings. We were created by 5th and 6th dimensional beings. They were us millions of years ago. They now do interstellular travel and create life on many worlds to learn and observe from, in order for them to reach higher densities and knowing. It goes right up to the 11th dimension where the laws of another universe converges with us.

After this there are other universes and other realities we can never understand as its not in our universe. So the more you look the more there is to know and thats the beauty of existence, its infinite.

The reason there is no visual proof, because the powers of be use nice thick red curtains to cover your view.;)

Homo sapiens is engineered by 4 race types. The human body is the physical vehicle to acend into the fifth dimension and do instellular travel. I.e Two arms and legs and a head. Four fingers and thumb and five toes. In the physical 3rd/4th dimension it allows us to reach the fifth dimension.

There are four types of civilizations within this physical dimension
    Type 0 (human civilization advancing to structure society)
    Type 1 (human civilization mastering its planet, controlling weather, power, intergration and oneness)
    Type 2 (human civilzation mastering other worlds/solar systems
    Type 3(human civlizations creating other worlds and galaxies and thus creating you

Then its going into further dimensions and the cycle continues

This is my own interpretation of it

We are kids in a playground, once you realise this, you will begin to recieve knowledge.

mysterious wrote: »
    2009, and people still question aliens exists:D

2009 and there is still no hard evidence that they do exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Hi,

The universe is so massive I would be surprised if there was absolutely no other life out there. Our sun is but a star, a pretty small one relatively speaking. Look up into the night sky and observe how many stars you can see. Now consider the fact that you are only looking at a small part of an 'arm' of our Milkyway galaxy. There are billions of stars in our galaxy, many of which are the hosts of solar systems, this is a fact. Do you think it is possible one of these solar systems could at least have basic vegetation growing? Basic bacteria maybe? I believe this is quite possible, and if it is possible that basic life could evolve somewhere else, do you think it is possible more advanced life might evolve? Also consider that our Milkyway is one of at least a trillion galaxies, also a fact.

Regards.

Ps. Check this pic out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubble_Ultra_Deep_Field

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

use are all saying they are far more advanced than us and stuff.....how do u know WE are not far more advanced than THEM?

6th wrote: »

You just haven't looked.

(shakes head)

6th I'm not trying to be blunt in saying that. Seriously its so obvious, its like you want them to come out and wave to we ignorant lot.

Study ancient egypt. Go and talk to people, go to the libarary, go to egypt and FIND OUT.

Pyramids are not tombs, they are not built for something fanciful. I tell you how obvious it is. The rulers of these pyramids builders are the people who survived the earths last catylsms that wiped out much of civlizations 3,600 years ago, They are around today.

They study
    Quatam physics, astrology, astronomoy maths, kabbalah, geomtry, occult, witchcraft. This is what the ancients mastered they mastered the skies before this civlization rosed as we know it. These people who are what are accused to hold the illuminati. They created the whole society of bull**** as we know today. Enslaved to the point we cant see anything around us anymore, but just the constanct bombardment of the virtual matrix these people have created.

Just please do something, study the spinx, and study the star system it represents, study the ancients texts and myths behind siruis. Study why the egyptians worship this star, and what gods came from there.

This shall help you find out what race of beings come from there. if you are able to acend into the fifth dimension they might even help you now;)

I wont give the name of the race, I want to see if people are actually interested to look for proof rather than sitting on their backsides waiting for **** to hit your windscreen to spark your view.

marko91 wrote: »
    use are all saying they are far more advanced than us and stuff.....how do u know WE are not far more advanced than THEM?

Lol, look at the sea, some fish are smarter some are not.
    This common sense would tell you:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh god my head hurts, its like im convinced people cant see the obvious anymore.

Its like a man today asked the bus driver about the luas "which way does it go" OMG........ Its left or right!

How do we know aliens are more advanced than us, if you cant get the sea methafor. Think of school. Some of your peers are smarter some are not.

The unverse started long before this world. And humanity existed on other worlds, long before earth. "We tend to think the world is still flat basis" because some of us cant be bothered to actually research the facts.

I really dont understand why people cant take their logic and intuition outside this 9to5 go home and watch the simspon reality, to whats actualy outside that reality. Like thinking outside the box.

Just please do something, study the spinx, and study the star system it represents, study the ancients texts and myths behind siruis. Study why the egyptians worship this star, and what gods came from there.

I have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

+1

Also, I would say that even if they are 'more advanced' it doesn’t necessaraly mean they are going to attack us. If my memory serves me correctly our sun is about 5 billion years old, humans are around about 20,000 years (feel free to correct me on that) there are stars out there that are around for millions and billions of years longer than ours, thereby creating the possibility that life on planets in said stars habitable zones could have had longer to evolve than us. The opposite is possible for younger stars.

Regards.

I have.

S what did you study:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

That's very true. I mean, for all we know, the nearest alien race to us could be just exiting their Stone or Iron Ages!

We'd seem like gods to them if we happened to meet them, because of our technological superiority, and their lack of understanding of such advanced technology.

That's very true. I mean, for all we know, the nearest alien race to us could be just exiting their Stone or Iron Ages!

We'd seem like gods to them if we happened to meet them, because of our technological superiority, and their lack of understanding of such advanced technology.

This happened to me when i went to Longford .

I dont see why it is so difficult to believe there is life on other planets . If there is life on this planet . There has to be on another planet .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

I dont see why it is so difficult to believe there is life on other planets . If there is life on this planet . There has to be on another planet .

I have no problem believing in life on another planet(s)! In fact I am pretty sure there is! The question for me is what level of evolution it is at, and if it has reached intelligence equal to or superior to ours? Then we have the other question of wether it has visited us and if so where is the evidence, I am still on the fence on this one but am happy to listen to reports and reasoned opinions about it and keep an open mind, so far I remain unconvinced but would love to be!

again i ask what kind of evidence do some need to believe in ET or the UFO subject or that they do exist.....!?
    are video's evidence!?
    are picture's evidence!?
    or how about the people who report stuff like abductions!?

i think it all depends on what you call evidence!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Pyramids are not tombs, they are not built for something fanciful. I tell you how obvious it is. The rulers of these pyramids builders are the people who survived the earths last catylsms that wiped out much of civlizations 3,600 years ago, They are around today.

They study
    Quatam physics, astrology, astronomoy maths, kabbalah, geomtry, occult, witchcraft. This is what the ancients mastered they mastered the skies before this civlization rosed as we know it. These people who are what are accused to hold the illuminati. They created the whole society of bull**** as we know today. Enslaved to the point we cant see anything around us anymore, but just the constanct bombardment of the virtual matrix these people have created.

This shall help you find out what race of beings come from there. if you are able to acend into the fifth dimension they might even help you now;)

I wont give the name of the race, I want to see if people are actually interested to look for proof rather than sitting on their backsides waiting for **** to hit your windscreen to spark your view.

What happened 3600 years ago?

//Off topic but just hilarious. The best thing about this post is that you're telling the exact same story as Iced Earth do in their Something wicked trilogy, almost to the point where it looks like you robbed their lyrics directly lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrBszKnJ3gc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1CXWXBwgXM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23a8nCVZ3yE

jonbravo wrote: »
    again i ask what kind of evidence do some need to believe in ET or the UFO subject or that they do exist.....!?
    are video's evidence!?
    are picture's evidence!?
    or how about the people who report stuff like abductions!?

i think it all depends on what you call evidence!
    all the same i want to know what the person thinks before i make my point be known to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

As you should realise; it can be difficult to produce hard evidence that aliens exist if there is an ongoing coverup in place. Discounting the thousands upon thousands of credible eyewitness reports, photographs, video, radar tracking, pilot tracking etc. etc. with regard to UFO's, you are therefore assuming that the UFO's are not extraterrestrial?

Have you read The Day After Roswell by Phil Corso/Bill Birnes? Have you read up or heard about the Bob White artifact? The Drake Equation? etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Something which has always annoyed me personally is the notion held by some that a UFO is automatically an alien craft.By its very definition it is a Unidentified Flying Object,that in itself is a very vague classification.
    In fact its just one of many facets of the UFO phenomenon that I find failing when open to critical dissection.

Kernel wrote: »
    As you should realise; it can be difficult to produce hard evidence that aliens exist if there is an ongoing coverup in place. Discounting the thousands upon thousands of credible eyewitness reports, photographs, video, radar tracking, pilot tracking etc. etc. with regard to UFO's, you are therefore assuming that the UFO's are not extraterrestrial?

Have you read The Day After Roswell by Phil Corso/Bill Birnes? Have you read up or heard about the Bob White artifact? The Drake Equation? etc.

Even JFK was killed for trying to spill the beans;)

But shush there is no life out there, we just came here, and the ancients worshipped the stars and the preovious civlizations mapped the skies for nothing.

No aliens, even if its a cover up. The proof we need is the grays to wave at us.

The only way will know if we separate our mind from the current reality and begin to question the world around and what is beyond our planet. If you do plenty of research you will find interesting things on mars. If you study astrology and ancient history a few things will prop up. If you look at NASA record alone on revealing and pulling info back and forth all the time should prop your eyballs as to the deception going on. If your really on the ball, just look at how the US government act around this. But of course you have to take the responsiblity and look for yourself, this is your reality, ALiens are not going to jump out of the sky and say, look here i am. there is your proof. To be honest, if we are so arrogant at this stage thinking that life is only probable outside our own planet in 2009, dont expect them to come to your party unannouced, they will have no interest I'll tell you that much.

Ex canadian defence minister gave a speech against the US government on the coverup. Its well worth watching. Type in Canadian defence minister on UFOS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

I have heard so much about this woman and her predictions, but where are the aliens? she said there was suppose to be some massive ship appearing in our atmosphere recently, no sign of it. Just another prophet out for profit?

Advertisement