Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friendlies Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Curly Sue Death Squad lookin' fer a lil bit o' friendly lovin'

Request made so we can have our annual friendly! wnwim and some second string folk and all that jazz is the name of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I wouldn't mind an ole friendly to give my reserves a run out. The Rebels is my team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Request made

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

mar-z wrote: »
    Request made so we can have our annual friendly! wnwim and some second string folk and all that jazz is the name of the game.

I dunno... our face-offs have taken on a new meaning with this rating system.

Rating change is only 25% of normal change for friendlies so its not that big a deal if you feel you have to play normal to ensure a victory and a ratings boost go ahead ;):p

• Advertisement

Rating change is only 25% of normal change for friendlies so its not that big a deal if you feel you have to play normal to ensure a victory and a ratings boost go ahead ;):p

No, I have to play WNWIM to get my LTNT back up, but... I have drafted in some social players to bring the cost down, they most likely won't be making an appearance... though luckily for you my star SH is out of action, so, I kinda have no plan B on that one.

MarVeL wrote: »
    Request made

request accepted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Friendly anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭dave13

Sure, 'Daves Dangermen' are up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

friendly for monday anyone? want to play 100% reserves and mess with tactics a bit..

team: The parrish..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

friendly for monday anyone? want to play 100% reserves and mess with tactics a bit..

team: The parrish..

Request sent

Grubber RFC looking for a friendly for next week if anyone is interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭dave13

request sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Friendly there if anyone is free?

Everyone likes a tryer - WNMIM and chunk (if not all) reserves playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

eoferrall wrote: »
    Friendly there if anyone is free?

Everyone likes a tryer - WNMIM and chunk (if not all) reserves playing.

request sent

Friendly anyone? Geraldine RFC

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

I'll chance my arm again :)

MarVeL wrote: »
    I'll chance my arm again :)

Accepted. WNWIM. Its going to bring back old memories

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Looking for a friendly, Templeogue Seniors. WNWIM

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Blendage

Oisinjm wrote: »
    Looking for a friendly, Templeogue Seniors. WNWIM
    Just sent you a friendly request WNWIM :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Friendly anyone? WNIM

Wandering Wanderers.

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Friendly anyone? WNIM

Wandering Wanderers.

just requested one with you there now - The Rebels

Anybody fancy an aul WNWIM friendly?

C'mon guys, I'm desperate :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

C'mon guys, I'm desperate :(
    Nevermind, didn't notice the post time!

Nevermind, didn't notice the post time!

You can feck off Dave, it's bad enough I have to play you twice in the league and at least once in the Boards.ie cup!

Also, good win against those Hornet chaps, I was going to lay down and die this weekend, then you gave me hope... then I saw your team and lay down again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

You can feck off Dave, it's bad enough I have to play you twice in the league and at least once in the Boards.ie cup!

Also, good win against those Hornet chaps, I was going to lay down and die this weekend, then you gave me hope... then I saw your team and lay down again :pac:
    Nope, the Hornets are still undefeated (linky). I stole a win against one of the pool's big boys this weekend :D. Pretty nasty early fixture list for you - the three big teams on the trot. Hard to see you getting another result before round 5. Stick with it, I know you can stay up!

Oh, and to wander back toward the topic, Tournafulla RFC would like a friendly next monday if anybody is free.

Nope, the Hornets are still undefeated (linky). I stole a win against one of the pool's big boys this weekend :D. Pretty nasty early fixture list for you - the three big teams on the trot. Hard to see you getting another result before round 5. Stick with it, I know you can stay up!

Oh, and to wander back toward the topic, Tournafulla RFC would like a friendly next monday if anybody is free.

Sorry, I meant against Hard Men or whatever they're called. They're 2nd in the ranking and I have them this weekend I think... .

Are Tournafulla RFC your other team or wuh? Just eh, notice you played them in a friendly tonight :p

Requested. wnwim and plentiful reserves are the order of the day for Grubber RFC.

Good news that people with 2nd teams means I can still look here for friendlies during the cup ;)

• Advertisement

Requested. wnwim and plentiful reserves are the order of the day for Grubber RFC.

Good news that people with 2nd teams means I can still look here for friendlies during the cup ;)

Get your act together bro and put your name down NOW for the next cup! Ya chancer! :rolleyes:

Advertisement