Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friendlies Corner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

crisco10 wrote: »
    Mwsag looking for a friendly...thanks..

requested

Friendly tomorrow anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Requested. Will be the reserves.

Monday friendly anyone? Or Thursday for that matter?

Never got round to signing up to any of the usual challenges, etc this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

Any Div. 4 team fancy a friendly tomorrow night?

• Advertisement

Any Div. 4 team fancy a friendly tomorrow night?

Requested with my Canadian 2nd team.

If you want to watch the match though go to my team page and challenge me back as otherwise it will be on canadian time if you accept my request.

mar-z wrote: »
    Requested with my Canadian 2nd team.

If you want to watch the match though go to my team page and challenge me back as otherwise it will be on canadian time if you accept my request.

Sorry I was out all day and only got to seeing the request now. Request made :)

Sorry I was out all day and only got to seeing the request now. Request made :)

Unfortunately the request was missed by me :(

No worries! Do you fancy a game on Monday night?

Is it better to keep players rested/play friendlies to give them experience?

No worries! Do you fancy a game on Monday night?

Sure send me a request.
    Is it better to keep players rested/play friendlies to give them experience?

It's a balance. Monday friendlies will give you in game training for players and will help with experience, however there will be an energy hit.

I would say always play them wnwim and either play your 2nds, mixed 1sts and 2nds or 1sts depending on your players' energy and who you are playing that week.

With Edmonton I will be resting some of my better players for the Monday friendly as I have a big winnable league match in week 1.

• Advertisement

mar-z wrote: »
    Sure send me a request.

It's a balance. Monday friendlies will give you in game training for players and will help with experience, however there will be an energy hit.

I would say always play them wnwim and either play your 2nds, mixed 1sts and 2nds or 1sts depending on your players' energy and who you are playing that week.

With Edmonton I will be resting some of my better players for the Monday friendly as I have a big winnable league match in week 1.

You're in demand! Just realised we get to square up in the league on here, so that can be our friendly :)

Next monday?

Geraldine RFC

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ajeffares wrote: »
    Next monday?

Geraldine RFC

Requested (in about a sec :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Anyone want a friendly tonight?

Send request to the micheal uhrmann wonder team please!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

foxrock hushpuppies looking for a few friendlies

Requested there by Geraldine RFC

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Any friendly for tomorrow? new player here. what time are the friendlies? 8pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

Prick! wrote: »
    Friendlies are at 7.35.. if u want a game I can send out my second string team on Wnwim ?

Depends on where they're from. If you request it and it's in your home ground then it'll be standard Irish mid-week match time (Is that 8 or 7.30? I forget)

TheJims wrote: »
    Friendlies are at 7.35.. if u want a game I can send out my second string team on Wnwim ?

Yes :) that'll do :)

I hope I'm not busy tomorrow night. can you equest the friendly? I don't know how to do it :o

• Advertisement

Yes :) that'll do :)

I hope I'm not busy tomorrow night. can you equest the friendly? I don't know how to do it :o

Dunmore RFC

Oh I'm just being helpful, I already have a friendly arranged I'm afraid.

If you go onto another club's page, you'll see a few things to the left of their logo. Their rank, their league etc.
    It should also tell you if they're playing a Monday or Thursday friendly. If they're not it'll say "request a game" (or something like that) Just click it and you'll have sent the request.

A good way to find people to play is click on your ranking on your own home page, then you can view the Irish rankings or global rankings. Pick someone who is near enough to you in the rankings and then click on their page and hope.

Mondays are mostly good for training, but be aware that they'll take off some energy from your team and lads can get injured.
    Thursday friendlies are best for trying out tactics as there's no cost (but also no gains)

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

Hey fewie back off lol its not always about you!

Friendly requested dude.. best o luck tomorrow n if u need any advice or have any questions ask away!

Friendly requested dude.. best o luck tomorrow n if u need any advice or have any questions ask away!

Thank you sir :D

Sorry, didn't see you schlippin' in there while I was typing up my response ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

Tallaght Tigers RFC is open for offers!

AG2R wrote: »
    Tallaght Tigers RFC is open for offers!

If you haven't got anyone yet feel free to add me - Celtic Superstars. I'll accept as soon as I get a chance to log-in from the laptop :cool:

Accepted!

Hmmm might need new forwards....

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.lobby.php?id=85313#page=summary&id=85313

monday friendly next week for my affiliate the dannys seanand2 if any body wants one will be accepting later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

seanand wrote: »
    http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.lobby.php?id=85313#page=summary&id=85313

monday friendly next week for my affiliate the dannys seanand2 if any body wants one will be accepting later

Requested a friendly

Stall It Warriors

Advertisement